Author Topic: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package  (Read 455982 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
Happy Birthday PAC-MAN !!!

Another year of flying high!
Celebrating PAC-MAN Birthday this year with more amazing art from thesketchsector.

Source : https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1528406001287720960

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty much. This is why I don't like Robollox as a game but I do like it as a platform. I am 34 years old. While it isn't strictly a kids game and is played by those of all ages I still feel like some kiddy-fiddler whenever I try the more social games. Not that I use Robollox for flirting with strangers or anything, I don't even accept random friend requests. I'd rather know at least the age group around me.

But, I feel alright on Sonic Speed Simulator and I found some Roblox games and RP scenarios I enjoy, though I don't actively RP on them. That's why I like Roblox as a "platform", because "Roblox Studio" which is used to make Roblox games is a rather powerful game developer tool that uses Roblox itself as a platform and when done right can make interesting promotional games for Roblox and I don't feel too out of place playing those games.
I dunno, I'd feel more comfortable socializing if I know I'm around those in my age bracket.

I think I want I'm around those in my age bracket too.
Would be awkward if I met my kids' friends on social medias later when they had one someday.

That cover looks like Nigel Dobbyns work! If Sega Mania is sold at my local Co-Op or Spar I'll definitely get it. That brings me back to going to the shops to buy the latest issues of Sonic the Comic!

It does look like his work, but I wonder why there's no signature on the cover.

Since Berto is currently not around, I'll give update a try on his behalf.

Sonic Speed Simulator event: Treasure Hunt

Content: Ranger Chao, Sonic & Knuckles Trail, Knuckles Chao, Treasure Hunter Knuckles
    In this event, a blast created by the energy emitted from rescuing Amy Rose from pink crystals caused Knuckles' treasures to scatter across every world in the game. The player needs to recover them and complete three tasks to receive the following prizes:
        Ranger Chao: 1,000,000 Rings
        Sonic & Knuckles Trail: 3000 Emerald Shards
        Knuckles Chao: 30 hidden Eggman Keys
    Upon completing all of above tasks, the player will be rewarded with a Treasure Hunter Knuckles character skin.
    The player can also buy the Chao or Treasure Hunter Knuckles for the appropriate amount of Robux (199 for Chao/Trail and 499 for Treasure Hunter Knuckles).

https://www.roblox.com/games/9049840490/2x-XP-Sonic-Speed-Simulator

Thanks. I always forgot that Knuckles was also a treasure hunter, not just guardian.
In the "Free Comic Book Day" comic version he could find new paths due most likely to his nature of treasure hunter.

Now I understand why in Olympic series he's more often has Wario as his rival.
Both of them are Treasure Hunters.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 08:56:41 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

SEGA's aiming for high reviews scores with Sonic Frontiers

"We have set internal targets, as the correlation between the scores of external evaluation organizations and sales is high in Europe and North America," the two said.
"If the game gets a high score, it can become a must-buy game, and possibly generate synergy with sales, so we are currently working hard to improve the quality of the game toward its sales for the holiday season."

Article : https://www.vg247.com/sega-is-aiming-for-high-reviews-scores-with-sonic-frontiers

Offline Berto

Happy 3rd anniversary of the release of Team Sonic Racing🎊

It's a racing game where you compete as a team🎮
Coordinating with your teammates is the key to victory🏎💨

Perform a Slingshot boost and speed away💄⭐️

If you ride with Rouge, there's no way you'll lose!🏁

Source : https://www.facebook.com/SonicOfficial.asia/

Offline Berto

Happy Birthday PAC-MAN !!!

Sonic & Pacman appear in each other's games back then.
We need something like this again.

Source : https://twitter.com/AppleSauce2_0/status/1528444960420245504
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 08:58:59 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

Tyson Hesse's art for Sonic The Hedgehog #50 Comic :

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
I think I want I'm around those in my age bracket too.
Would be awkward if I met my kids' friends on social medias later when they had one someday.
How would you feel if you chidlren arrange a playdate at the park with their Roblox friends and you go with them only to find some teenagers hanging around there that were waiting for your kids?

I mean, I dunno how young your kids are, I pressume pre-teens or kids themselves.
It does look like his work, but I wonder why there's no signature on the cover.
It certainly feels like his work, but you're right I guess. I could be wrong.
Thanks. I always forgot that Knuckles was also a treasure hunter, not just guardian.
In the "Free Comic Book Day" comic version he could find new paths due most likely to his nature of treasure hunter.

Now I understand why in Olympic series he's more often has Wario as his rival.
Both of them are Treasure Hunters.

It makes sense Knuckles is a treasure hunter. While not as often alluded to... or maybe it was just a Sonic the Comic thing, but Knuckles doesn't know why he is the last echidna, how he became guardian or what happened to the other echidnas. All he remembers is that it was his solemn duty to guard the Master Emerald and is aware he has come connection with it.

When he is not guarding or going off on adventures with Sonic, he also protects all of Angel Island and patrols it, all the while searching for treasure or artifacts that may clue him in on his echidna heritage.

Offline Berto

How would you feel if you chidlren arrange a playdate at the park with their Roblox friends and you go with them only to find some teenagers hanging around there that were waiting for your kids?

I mean, I dunno how young your kids are, I pressume pre-teens or kids themselves.

That would be awkward, but until now all of my kid's Roblox friends mostly are their classmates.
This Roblox game became famous at their school after pandemic's happened.

It certainly feels like his work, but you're right I guess. I could be wrong.

Given it's a UK magazine you could be right though.
It wouldn't be that hard to find Nigel Dobbyns and ask him doing the magazine cover.

It makes sense Knuckles is a treasure hunter. While not as often alluded to... or maybe it was just a Sonic the Comic thing, but Knuckles doesn't know why he is the last echidna, how he became guardian or what happened to the other echidnas. All he remembers is that it was his solemn duty to guard the Master Emerald and is aware he has come connection with it.

When he is not guarding or going off on adventures with Sonic, he also protects all of Angel Island and patrols it, all the while searching for treasure or artifacts that may clue him in on his echidna heritage.

He's like a ranger too then.
Guarding and exploring the area he protects.
Eliminating threat from within and outside.
Kinda like Android 17 on Dragon Ball Super.

Offline Berto

Offline Berto

Offline Berto

Knuckles : "Your Society is Full of Soft and Undisciplined Weaklings!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvdg2g6X3CE

Offline Berto

Sonic Movie 2: Behind The Scenes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziQMG_Mgfgo

Offline Berto

Offline Berto

Sonic Advances to $375 Million Globally as Sonic 2 Continues to Go Strong

This is, notably, the last weekend before Sonic 2 hits Paramount+ and Epix broadcast channals, so this may be the last major box office jump we’ll be getting until its Japanese release this summer.
At $375 million, Sonic 2 is now just $25 million away from $400 million. Can it reach it? Maybe. Not everyone has Paramount Plus, and if Sonic 2 can continue to make a few million in the US and a few million over seas every week for another month, that will add up.
The big wild card, of course, is Japan.

Article : https://www.sonicstadium.org/2022/05/sonic-advances-to-375-million-globally-as-sonic-2-continues-to-go-strong/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 09:00:38 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 09:01:31 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

Anyone with T-Mobile can get free Paramount+ for a year

Activate your Paramount+ subscription.

Step 1:
For T-Mobile wireless customers, click here.
For Sprint, Home Internet and T-Mobile for Business customers, click here.

Step 2:
Once verified, you’ll be redirected to create an account with Paramount+.

If you are already a Paramount+ subscriber, click here.

Link : https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/paramount-plus-deal
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 09:02:07 pm by Berto »