Author Topic: Sonic The Hedgehog - A Little Ball of Energy in an Extremely Handsome Package  (Read 431350 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
It goes to show how hypocritical Sega seems to have become when it comes to these mandates. Shadow may not always get along with Sonic and his friends but he definitely has a friendship with Rouge and E-123 Omega.
I don't regard Shadow and Rouge romantically involved though. The very least perhaps they have "benefits" with their friendship but it be completely platonic, I imagine Rouge is somewhat of a gold digger (or in her case, "emerald" digger" given she's been after Knuckles family jewels for awhile.

That's what we thought, a friend.
But SEGA said no.
Guess SEGA treats Shadow like Vegeta.
He never considered anyone as friend even though he's hanging out with them.
His royalty bloodline always think him superior than others.
Back to Shadow ... he's not a royalty, why must he acted that way?

Its a genuine remark. I prefer the Dreamcast-era item boxes over the Modern-era item boxes.
The Dreamcast-era item box has a degree of tech which is somewhat of a call back to the Classic-era item boxes which most affectionately call "monitors" due to looking like computer screens. So the degree of technology in these item boxes look good for it. And the fact the monitor is replaced with a glass capsule with a holographic display for the icon makes it easy to identify the content of the item box at most 360° angle around it.
The Modern-era item boxes just look bland and plastic to me. Like one of those gachapon capsules but with blobs of plastic on top and bottom. Looks bland, somewhat ugly, meh.

Well explained.
My reason is kinda bias.
I like the Dreamcas era just because of nostalgia reason.

Offline Berto

Sonic 2 Movie (JP) OST - "Fly Without Wings"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfbvzK6SIsc

Paramount Pictures has shared a clip of the pop track that will run alongside Sonic 2 Movie in Japan.
The track is called "Fly Without Wings" and is performed by Sky Hidaka.

Source : https://twitter.com/sonicstadium/status/1556593432793055232

Offline Berto

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 Movie hits theatres on December 20, 2024

Tunning faster, flying higher, and punching harder.
Sonic The Hedgehog 3 Movie hits theatres on December 20, 2024.

Source : https://twitter.com/SonicMovie/status/1556795919688798208

Offline Berto

Sonic Frontiers Fan Art

Speed into new realms. 🌀
A version 2.0 of my first Sonic Frontiers artwork with some tweaks here and there, and my own Sonic render! (Sonic rig by @/CYB3D128)

Source : https://twitter.com/bluevivacity/status/1480924791347552258

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
That's what we thought, a friend.
But SEGA said no.
Guess SEGA treats Shadow like Vegeta.
He never considered anyone as friend even though he's hanging out with them.
His royalty bloodline always think him superior than others.
Back to Shadow ... he's not a royalty, why must he acted that way?

Didn't Vegeta ended up good friends with Goku in later seasons though?
Well explained.
My reason is kinda bias.
I like the Dreamcas era just because of nostalgia reason.
Nostalgia is a good aspect to take into account as well. item boxes themselves have been a long running staple to the series and a recognizable feature for it to be regarded as "nostalgia". This is why I am against item boxes and their power-ups being replaced with Wisps.
Sonic The Hedgehog 3 Movie hits theatres on December 20, 2024

Source : https://twitter.com/SonicMovie/status/1556795919688798208

Offline Berto

Didn't Vegeta ended up good friends with Goku in later seasons though?

Yeah, but he refuses to call him friend.
He even refuses when Goku asked for his help to participate in a tournament (that will decide the fate of their universe) because his daughter was about to be born.
He does see him as a rival to surpass though, so a friendly rivalry relationship.

Nostalgia is a good aspect to take into account as well. item boxes themselves have been a long running staple to the series and a recognizable feature for it to be regarded as "nostalgia". This is why I am against item boxes and their power-ups being replaced with Wisps.

Yeah, nostalgia also the things that made people mad over tiny thing like .... Carnival Night Zone music in Origins.
Well, me included.

It'll be a hard fight though in 2024.
He's gonna compete with ................ Jesus !

The Passion of the Christ: Resurrection is also planned to be released in 2024.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 08:43:34 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

Offline Berto

The Sonic Movie 2 gang return on Mobile for one last time!

Started with the echidna warrior, Movie Knuckles, who is back in Sonic Forces' Fists of Rage! 👊
Followed by Movie Sonic in Sonic Dash.
Collect character tokens on track to unlock him this weekend.

Source : https://top.gg/servers/370234767985344512
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 10:06:49 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

Busy people need breaks ☺

A night on the sea, sailing from Coral Cave to Southern Island🌙
Blaze is on board, playing with the dolphins in the waves🐬

Even the hard-working princess can't help but relax on this moonlit deck
An unexpected moment in the cool of the evening
Looks like she's having a good time🐱

Summer Greetings from Southern Island

Source : https://www.facebook.com/SonicOfficial.asia/

Offline Berto

Sonic's Speedy Return To Fall Guys Is Coming Later This Week

Not only is Sonic's ridiculous costume returning, but we're also getting ones for Tails, Knuckles, Eggman (who looks amazing), and Super Sonic!
These will all be available in the in-game store during the event, as well as Sonic's iconic foot tap as an emote.
So you can taunt all your friends online mercilessly.
The event runs from 11th to 15th August, so you'll really have to go fast to get all of those costumes.

Article : https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/08/sonics-speedy-return-to-fall-guys-is-coming-later-this-week

Offline Berto

Happy 3rd Birthday to TUBBZ!

Happy 3rd Birthday to TUBBZ! 🎂🎉
Which SEGA character would you like to see turned into a duck next?

Source : https://www.facebook.com/SEGAShopEurope/

Offline Mystic Monkey

Yeah, but he refuses to call him friend.
He even refuses when Goku asked for his help to participate in a tournament (that will decide the fate of their universe) because his daughter was about to be born.
He does see him as a rival to surpass though, so a friendly rivalry relationship.

To refuse to participate in the tourney with him is one thing, but because he wants to be present for the birth of his daughter is understandable. Goku going to a major tournament that decides the fate of the world is like a fan going to their favorate convention. So it's understandble if you've been planning to go to a convention with your friend for years only for them to flake on you because their kid is expected any day now, it's completely understandable. I can't let that tarnish a friendship over such reason.
Yeah, nostalgia also the things that made people mad over tiny thing like .... Carnival Night Zone music in Origins.
Well, me included.
Nostalgia is marketable if done right. Just ask Disney and Nintendo. Half of their success is pioneering of what they made in the '80s and '90s.
It'll be a hard fight though in 2024.
He's gonna compete with ................ Jesus !

The Passion of the Christ: Resurrection is also planned to be released in 2024.
No offense to Jesus but I don't really think Sonic has to worry about that. While Christianity is still the leading religion, with our way of lives being more cultural mixed than it was the last few decades means more people of variety of religions or branches of atheism. That said I imagine Jesus' movie will be more popular amongst the Christian demography than the general audience. Unlike Sonic movies which seems to be popular for general movie-goers who know only so much on Sonic.

I myself ID as an atheist but lean towards agnosticism. Whenever Jesus still has a state of existence to this day we cannot comprehend, I don't know myself. I mean, I believe Jesus was a real person who lived a long time a go. Whenever his gifts were divine or alien I don't know but I believe they were genuine and I've heard stories of near death experience of coma dreams of people of different faiths outside of Christianity who claimed they met Jesus, that Jesus is looking out for us all regardless of our faiths or way of life, or that he will help certain individuals if they just believe and ask for him or something like that.

As an atheist, I don't believe everything religious tells us. But as an agnostic I believe there could be some elements of truth to these stories or there are simply established facts and truths that are beyond our comprehension of our perception of reality.

But I'm going off on a doddle, I'm just saying the only people who would watch Jesus' movie would be the Ned Flanders type.

Offline Berto

To refuse to participate in the tourney with him is one thing, but because he wants to be present for the birth of his daughter is understandable. Goku going to a major tournament that decides the fate of the world is like a fan going to their favorate convention. So it's understandble if you've been planning to go to a convention with your friend for years only for them to flake on you because their kid is expected any day now, it's completely understandable. I can't let that tarnish a friendship over such reason.

Vegeta is just being normal, I guess.
Goku is the odd one then.
He 's rarely around with his kids in order to train himself.

Nostalgia is marketable if done right. Just ask Disney and Nintendo. Half of their success is pioneering of what they made in the '80s and '90s.

No offense to Jesus but I don't really think Sonic has to worry about that. While Christianity is still the leading religion, with our way of lives being more cultural mixed than it was the last few decades means more people of variety of religions or branches of atheism. That said I imagine Jesus' movie will be more popular amongst the Christian demography than the general audience. Unlike Sonic movies which seems to be popular for general movie-goers who know only so much on Sonic.

I myself ID as an atheist but lean towards agnosticism. Whenever Jesus still has a state of existence to this day we cannot comprehend, I don't know myself. I mean, I believe Jesus was a real person who lived a long time a go. Whenever his gifts were divine or alien I don't know but I believe they were genuine and I've heard stories of near death experience of coma dreams of people of different faiths outside of Christianity who claimed they met Jesus, that Jesus is looking out for us all regardless of our faiths or way of life, or that he will help certain individuals if they just believe and ask for him or something like that.

As an atheist, I don't believe everything religious tells us. But as an agnostic I believe there could be some elements of truth to these stories or there are simply established facts and truths that are beyond our comprehension of our perception of reality.

But I'm going off on a doddle, I'm just saying the only people who would watch Jesus' movie would be the Ned Flanders type.

I'm a Catholic but I didn't even watch this movie back then.
I never like gore movies and I thought the torture scenes were probably too intense for me to bear.
But I did watch Little Buddha even though I'm not a Buddhist.
I always like a movie about enlightment.

Also the movie got $612 million on Box office back then, definitely lot more than Sonic or Sonic 2 got.
The Passion of the Christ: Resurrection is probably safer to watch than the prequel since it's the aftermath so it could attract more audiences.

Offline Berto

Sonic Omens fan game is Finally Finished and Released!

We... made... THIS!!! ☄️🌴

Finally, we finished our Sonic Omens fan game!
Thanks to Ouroboros Studios and the guys who supported us! Have a good time!

You can download the full game using links from Gamejolt:
https://t.co/PbDCvnasxN

Link : https://gamejolt.com/games/SonicOmens/469351
Source : https://twitter.com/BOLT59117837/status/1557249553866317825

Offline Mystic Monkey

Vegeta is just being normal, I guess.
Goku is the odd one then.
He 's rarely around with his kids in order to train himself.

Dad of the Year! I bet fathers day is always awkward.
I'm a Catholic but I didn't even watch this movie back then.
I never like gore movies and I thought the torture scenes were probably too intense for me to bear.
But I did watch Little Buddha even though I'm not a Buddhist.
I always like a movie about enlightment.

Also the movie got $612 million on Box office back then, definitely lot more than Sonic or Sonic 2 got.
The Passion of the Christ: Resurrection is probably safer to watch than the prequel since it's the aftermath so it could attract more audiences.
I tend to avoid Christian movies because they go way hammy with the miracles scenes. Jesus performs a miracle and there's visable golden light and glorious music playing and such etc as if trying to hammer in why you should praise and worship him.

I dunno, I mean, I think Jesus wanted to love us all unconditionally. Jesus was Jewish and he even traveled East and got to know people of other faiths such as Buddhism. Jesus perhaps had higher awareness and wisdom than anyone else but do you think he knew Christianity would be a thing after his death? Would he had want it? Especially given how Christianity, Catholicism and Islamic faiths are so divided but so hated amongst one another? It's why I believe we're better off without religion.
Sonic Omens fan game is Finally Finished and Released!

Link : https://gamejolt.com/games/SonicOmens/469351
Source : https://twitter.com/BOLT59117837/status/1557249553866317825
Isn't that the fan game that the developer tried to profit from?