Author Topic: SEGA AGES for Nintendo Switch  (Read 9006 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 19
Re: SEGA AGES for Nintendo Switch
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2022, 12:14:55 am »
SEGA Ages is Back with Saturn Games!
Well.. Sort of...
Actually it's S-Tribute Series and not from SEGA.

S-Tribute Series are reprints of classics produced and developed by City Connection with the Zebra Engine during the Saturn era for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam).
Saturn games that belong to this series are :

1. Cotton 2
2. Cotton Boomerang
3. Guardian Force
4. Layer Section / Galactic Attack
5. Puzzle Bobble 2X / Bust-A-Move 2
6. Puzzle Bobble 3 / Bust-A-Move 3
7. Elevator Action Returns
8. Metal Black
9. Cleopatra Fortune

Link : https://city-connection.co.jp/s-tribute/taito/en/

Offline SAnderson86

• Total Meseta: 0
    • Mapa Świata
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2022, 01:23:45 am »
The more of these games, the better. I like the new Switch games, but there is always something special about the old games I was playing. They seem to have that special touch and for sure it's mainly nostalgia, but oh well  :afroman:

Offline Berto

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2022, 03:15:44 am »
The more of these games, the better. I like the new Switch games, but there is always something special about the old games I was playing. They seem to have that special touch and for sure it's mainly nostalgia, but oh well  :afroman:

I'm at the same boat.  :-D
May be because I'm getting old but I rarely finish modern games like Yakuza or SMT series due to how ten of hours needed to complete them.
These old games are usually short but they're fun to start over again. Very replayable

Offline Berto

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2022, 08:52:43 pm »
SEGA delisting Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles and CD from digital storefronts on May 20th
(SEGA AGES version of Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2 will still remain though)

This will include Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic CD.
There are a couple of exceptions – Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2 will remain available via SEGA AGES on the Nintendo Switch and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 will still be playable via Sega Genesis on Nintendo Switch Online +.
The biggest loss is ....

Article : http://segabits.com/blog/2022/04/26/sega-delisting-sonic-1-2-3-knuckles-and-cd-from-digital-storefronts-on-may-20th/