Author Topic: Playstation Showcase 2021  (Read 3152 times)

Offline JamesHarris93

• Total Meseta: 0
    • malyinzynier.pl
Playstation Showcase 2021
« on: September 22, 2021, 07:35:00 am »

Hello everyone!

What are your thoughts on the recently concluded showcase? Is there anything in particular you're looking forward to?

As a proud PS4 owner, I must admit that I'm glad they remember this console, especially since it's been so difficult to purchase a PS5 for almost a year.

On the other hand, I can see why so many PS5 owners could be disappointed. Only 2-3 exclusives that aren't designed for the PS4?

It's undeniably a difficult scenario. I'd like to acquire a PS5 in a year or two, but the costs must return to MSRP.

Offline Mystic Monkey

Re: Playstation Showcase 2021
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 09:28:49 am »
I haven't bothered buying any new consoles. If I were to buy a PS5, I bet they'll announce the PS5Pro a few short months later and I'd be a chump.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 10:11:36 am »
Hello everyone!

What are your thoughts on the recently concluded showcase? Is there anything in particular you're looking forward to?

As a proud PS4 owner, I must admit that I'm glad they remember this console, especially since it's been so difficult to purchase a PS5 for almost a year.

On the other hand, I can see why so many PS5 owners could be disappointed. Only 2-3 exclusives that aren't designed for the PS4?

It's undeniably a difficult scenario. I'd like to acquire a PS5 in a year or two, but the costs must return to MSRP.

The showcase is kinda good.
For me, it's the best so far.

My favorite are these twos :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iTjgmp3SnA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAKe9OI3Cog

Wolverine finally have his solo game again after many years (not counting movie tie-in).
Adamantium Rage was part of my childhood.

And Spider-Man 2 teases Venom... I really hope him playable like the one in Maximum Carnage and Separation Anxiety.

I haven't got myself PS5 now, but those two games were definitely on my gotta have-list when I got one.
But still need three more exclusive games on my gotta have-list for PS5 to make the console worth enough for me to buy.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 10:28:09 am »
My "list" for PlayStation exclusives are Spider-Man, Miles Morales, Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III. At the time I was waiting for the PS4 to lower in price... then the PS5 came out.

I've contemplated getting the PS5... but there's only five games I would want for it and seems like a waste of money to buy a console for just those few games. Willing to wait until those exclusives make it to Steam though.

Offline Berto

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 12:29:01 am »
Marvel's Avengers - Spider-Man With Great Power Cinematic Trailer | PS4, PS5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C99dgupvC-c

Offline Berto

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 11:57:16 pm »