Author Topic: 2016 U.S. Presidential Election  (Read 183462 times)

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: 2016 U.S. Presidential Election
« Reply #255 on: March 07, 2016, 03:54:04 am »
That is why his clothes aren't made in America, he doesn't care.
Is this relevant at all tho?
SEG4GES

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #256 on: March 07, 2016, 04:30:34 am »
Is this relevant at all tho?
If he cared about America and workers, why is he outsourcing his products? Why would he pass laws to make less profit? Its not that hard to grasp.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #257 on: March 07, 2016, 04:54:02 am »
Real americans wear american clothing? How insecure can you be lol
SEG4GES

Offline Spock

• Total Meseta: 2
« Reply #258 on: March 07, 2016, 10:37:30 am »
Some of my clothes say Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc. I think George meant that Trump was criticizing foreign countries even though his own clothes were made there. Russia is the only country that seems to like Trump.

Offline George

« Reply #259 on: March 07, 2016, 04:01:27 pm »
I never said that at all, Donald is the one saying he won't allow companies to make products in other countries when HE HIMSELF does it. Thus, its all bullshit. That was my point.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #260 on: March 07, 2016, 04:34:02 pm »
Ah!
I misunderstood. Still, I don't think that's one of the worst issues with him
SEG4GES

Offline Mengels7

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #261 on: March 07, 2016, 04:39:22 pm »
I never said that at all, Donald is the one saying he won't allow companies to make products in other countries when HE HIMSELF does it. Thus, its all bullshit. That was my point.

He made the point that the way things are now, it's impossible not to outsource clothing and such if you want to be competitive. That's what he wants to change. You can hate the guy all you want but at least be informed about your decision, rather than listening to every liberal yuppie on Facebook/Twitter.

Offline Spock

• Total Meseta: 2
« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2016, 08:03:07 pm »
Anyone else hear about the protests in and out of two of Trump's rallies? Should it not be time for him to consider dropping out of the race?

Offline George

« Reply #263 on: March 12, 2016, 08:53:55 pm »
Why? He will get MORE voters due to the protest. I do find it funny that Trump fans want Sanders to personally apologize for the protesters in Chicago because 4 people where wearing Bernie Sanders shirts and they chanted his name (lol). I swear, Trump supporters are turning into everything I hate about Republicans, they play the tough card of 'THEY AREN'T AMERICAN YOU PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE LIKE THE OLD DAYS' and continue with this talk. Protesters are assaulted in his rally's and Trump continues supporting it, then you come to Chicago and low and behold... there is violence.

Now Trump supporters are the victims and Bernie Sanders (who has never advacated for violence) is at fault.

Please. Watch this video of the events unfolding:
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/escalating-aggression-marks-trump-s-rhetoric-642743363967

The issue with Trump is that he isn't smart enough to watch what he says. Its sad that 99% of his rally speeches is the same shit without an actual plan behind it. "Make good deals" "Be tough" "Rebuild the military" "Bomb ISIS" "ISIS cuts heads off so we should torture" stupid as fuck talking points that only complete idiots would support.

Haven't we been bombing ISIS for a years now? Doesn't the Army get over 50% of taxes each year? WTF is going on here.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 08:55:28 pm by George »

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #264 on: March 12, 2016, 10:09:47 pm »
That's why I cant believe people think he could ever survive a debate with Bernie or Hillary. One on one debates cover the issues, something Trump finds impossible to do. He spits out the same ten talking points that are about as deep as a drunk racist rambling about Muslims.

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #265 on: March 13, 2016, 12:46:27 pm »
He won't. He says stuff all the time and does nothing.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #266 on: March 13, 2016, 12:55:16 pm »
He won't. He says stuff all the time and does nothing.

Yeah, i doubt he would pay a single cent. Still doesn't change the fact that he is empowering hate against certain groups of people. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #267 on: March 13, 2016, 01:26:58 pm »
Sad, but true. I can't believe they won't take him out of the race though for the good of the country and the world. You'd think this would show just how self centered they are.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #268 on: March 13, 2016, 06:03:23 pm »
The countries are ran by individuals who represent the people's wish. If Trump is really as bad as everyone paints it, he will most definitely lose.
If not, you should consider moving out of the USA, because it means you are surrounded by people who do not share your views.

In the end, people will choose the one they agree with. Regardless of how PC everyone is, voting is anonymous.
SEG4GES

Offline George

« Reply #269 on: March 13, 2016, 06:08:15 pm »
I'm OK with debating policies with Republicans but does Donald Trump have any realistic policies and ways to get them done? Here are some of the things he wants to do and still hasn't answered how'd he would do it.

1. Build a Wall on the Mexican Border: News flash you need to get congress to approve, which they won't. Then you have to get Mexico to pay for it, which they won't. Then you have to hope that people aren't smart enough to get around a wall in 2017 (earliest). Then when you factor in that 40% of illegals are here due to expired visas, that makes the wall only 60% effective right away. Waste of cash.

2. No one will not have healthcare: You  mean single payer? Nope, he wants insurance to compete against each other in the same crony capitalistic way they have for so long. Obama isn't perfect, but its better than what we had before.

3. Help the vets: Yeah, funny, this is a big issue I agree with but he doesn't have the background to get anything done. Bernie Sanders at least has one of the biggest pieces of legislation passed by the house in forever. Trump just says things.

4. Expand laws on torture: Cuz it helped so much with Bush. Torture is shown to NOT work to get information: https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22830471-200-torture-doesnt-work-says-science-why-are-we-still-doing-it/

5. Bomb the shit out of Isis: But Obama has already done this for years and isn't working: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/obama-us-military-launched-9000-airstrikes-against-isis-so-far You can't just 'bomb people better', such retard logic.

6. Tax plan that cuts taxes on rich and poor: His tax plan just doesn't add up but, whatever http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/09/28/444187540/donald-trumps-tax-plan-could-be-huge-ly-expensive

So how is he winning? Someone explain it to me? I think the issue is that education in America has been shitty for years and Trump surging is part of low informational voters.