Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General SEGA Discussion / Re: A NEW SEAMAN IS IN ThE WORKS
« Last post by Shun-Di on Today at 07:27:29 pm »
I always thought the PS2 version was just a port?

Anywho, no Leonard Nimoy this time unless they plan to reuse his voice :(

What about Patrick Stuart?  :D  He'd be pretty good. 
« Last post by Tad on Today at 04:36:08 pm »
I always thought the PS2 version was just a port?

Anywho, no Leonard Nimoy this time unless they plan to reuse his voice :(
« Last post by Centrale on Today at 11:21:33 am »
I think the second Seaman was more like a neanderthal who lived on a little island. I liked the first Seaman but got stuck in it so I never saw his full evolution.
General SEGA Discussion / #HatsuneSwitch
« Last post by Zacattack99 on Today at 11:19:39 am »
Nintendo Switch is here, I am not in a mood to design my own take of a Miku rhythm game for it. like #Don'tForgetNights, should we do a campaign for a Miku game on Nintendo's hybrid platform? It's up to you!
General SEGA Discussion / A NEW SEAMAN IS IN ThE WORKS
« Last post by Shun-Di on Today at 09:22:38 am »
:D A brand new Seaman game is coming soon.  Apparently this will be the 3rd game.  I had no idea there was even a Seaman 2, it came out in japan for PS2!  Anyone else love this twisted time waster?  XD
General SEGA Discussion / Re: New Sega Indent
« Last post by Shun-Di on May 26, 2017, 09:24:26 pm »
Why not? They've been in use for targeting by fighter pilots in real life for many years. Sega already has a history of repurposing military tech for games. It could be something used for aiming, selection, etc., not for controlling the camera. It will probably be an emerging feature in VR in the years to come.

Sounds like a perfect combo to me.  That's REAL innovation right there.  Sega once again is way ahead of the game.  :D
« Last post by Centrale on May 26, 2017, 05:27:49 pm »
I can't see how they'd actually use eye controls. Your eyes dart around quite fast and I can see it being a nightmare.

Why not? They've been in use for targeting by fighter pilots in real life for many years. Sega already has a history of repurposing military tech for games. It could be something used for aiming, selection, etc., not for controlling the camera. It will probably be an emerging feature in VR in the years to come.
« Last post by Tad on May 26, 2017, 04:38:52 pm »
Talking of old games being brought back: http://www.seaman.ai/sp.html
Gaming / Re: What are you playing, stupid?
« Last post by Centrale on May 26, 2017, 01:37:43 pm »
I picked up Guwange in the recent backwards-compatible sale for Xbox One/360. I'm not particularly good at these type of shooters but it's still quite fun. The artwork and music are fantastic.
General SEGA Discussion / Re: Isolation Sequel
« Last post by Tad on May 26, 2017, 07:30:08 am »
I'd seriously suggest you give Isolation ago or even youtube a let's play as whoever told you it was bad is just wrong in my opinion. Just to give you some background, I'm not someone who likes everything Sega does nor do I rate everything they do as great, but I really do think Isolation was one of the best games of that year.

The story is great, they captured the atmosphere and characters perfectly with the film and the mechanics are soild. My only really complaints are one section in the game that could have been skipped (androids) and sometimes although not true, it can feel like you're stuck just hiding in the same place for ages. As I said though, you can get round it. You just have to be brave and go for it or be smart. For example, there was a group of enemies in my way and it was proven difficult to get round them. So, instead of doing so, I lured the alien to them by using a noise maker and hid. The enemies realised what was going on, tried to run themselves, but the alien got them first.

I then waiting for the alien to get bored and snuck out. There's loads of moments like that where you can really do something different.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10