Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Everything Else / Re: Movies Of 2017
« Last post by Shun-Di on Today at 01:58:33 pm »
Forget Power Rangers.  Ghost In The Shell is where it's at. 
Not directly related to Shenmue 3, but if any Shenmue fans wanted a possible Shenhua statue to go with Ryo and Lan Di:

First 4 Figures's Facebook group will be having a poll on Thursday regarding another statue.
General SEGA Discussion / Re: Sonic 25th Anniversary - Offical Topic.
« Last post by Shun-Di on March 24, 2017, 11:27:47 pm »
Really, Sonic Adventure 2 is great mechanically? What?

The game has so many issues. The story was 'fine' for what it was trying to accomplish, Shadow was actually interesting. But the game had pacing issues due to breaking up gameplay between friends, the later Sonic levels where really badly designed. I feel like the first 2-4 stages of Shadow/Sonic where solid, but you can tell Sonic Team was stretched thin.

pacing issues?  gameplay broken between friends?   Oh i see, you're another one of those people who say only sonic/shadow levels are good.  see this is the problem with modern sonic, it only focuses on SONIC.
« Last post by George on March 24, 2017, 11:20:00 pm »
Really, Sonic Adventure 2 is great mechanically? What?

The game has so many issues. The story was 'fine' for what it was trying to accomplish, Shadow was actually interesting. But the game had pacing issues due to breaking up gameplay between friends, the later Sonic levels where really badly designed. I feel like the first 2-4 stages of Shadow/Sonic where solid, but you can tell Sonic Team was stretched thin.
Everything Else / Re: Movies Of 2017
« Last post by pcm92 on March 24, 2017, 10:29:03 pm »
Nevermind. Power Rangers actually was good.
« Last post by CrazyT on March 24, 2017, 09:57:32 am »
Not sure if its an early development stage thing but there's no reticules lock on noise when sonic does the homing attack in the footage. Would be a welcome change imo, but cuz also be an early stage thing.
Take all of my Yes.

Also nice to read that "Trademark of SEGA Corporation Japan" thing.
I never read anything like that in Wonder Boy: Dragon's Trap.
Added Paprium (previously known as Project Y) and its release date : September 16, 2017.
Paprium is a new Genesis 2 players beat'em up game that takes place in a post apocalypse cyberpunk future.
The game will come on a 80 meg cartridge and has three playable characters: Dice, Alex, and Tug.

More about the game here : http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en/boards/paprium-about_24/Paprium--information-we-know_23397/
YES.  THE NEW MONSTER BOY NEEDS A PHYSICAL RELEASE! ;-D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10