Author Topic: Sega in the Charts  (Read 51115 times)

Offline Tad

• bling: 6
Re: Sega in the Charts
« Reply #330 on: March 20, 2017, 12:42:19 pm »
Oh, yeah. I'm looking forward to that too. Didn't know you liked adventure games too. :)

Offline Shun-Di

• bling: 1
« Reply #331 on: March 20, 2017, 01:54:21 pm »
Oh, yeah. I'm looking forward to that too. Didn't know you liked adventure games too. :)

Before getting a Genesis, my dad got a mac computer for the family to use and a friend of his gave him all the LucasArts games from X-Wing to Day Of The tentacle.  Later on My dad got Full Throttle, The Dig, and Mortimer and The Riddles Of The Medallion which is pretty much a Rebel Assault clone but with animals.  I loved adventure games by LucasArts, they were the only games I finished as a kid even despite how adult Full Throttle was I had no problem with how bloody or dark it got.  I loved the setting, the characters, it felt like it could have easily been a movie.  It was basically my Road Warrior.  My dad was a huge fan of it too and we still quote that game to this day. We had theories about it taking place in the future and being post apocalyptic.  We listened to the soundtrack over and over during car rides.  So many good memories. 
Be like water.

Offline Tad

• bling: 6
« Reply #332 on: March 20, 2017, 05:16:50 pm »
Aww, that's so cool. If I may suggest, try giving the Broken Sword series ago. Particularly the original first and second game. I'm a huge fan of the studio and they've really been through some hard times to keep afloat.

Back on topic though, Yakuza seems to be doing well and with quite a lot of Sega games to come this year, it looks as though it could be a good one for them. There's bound to be other games we don't know about too.

Offline Berto

• bling: 16
« Reply #333 on: October 03, 2017, 01:53:26 am »
Hey look.
2 SEGA characters are the top 2 of this Kotaku's roundown list.

The other 53 chars are mostly from Nintendo of course.  ;-D

Offline pirovash88

• bling: 27
« Reply #334 on: October 03, 2017, 11:10:08 am »
Hey look.
2 SEGA characters are the top 2 of this Kotaku's roundown list.

The other 53 chars are mostly from Nintendo of course.  ;-D

Cecilia acting like she actually plays Smash? Lol.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88