Author Topic: Dragon Ball!  (Read 695 times)

Offline Tad

• bling: 6
Re: Dragon Ball!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 12:35:30 pm »
The animation and the different colour palette is nice, but I think the characters and the main story was just a bit off with GT.

Super is kind of in the middle for me still. It's nothing bad, but it's not really pushing anything either. Most of it just seems to like a paint by numbers sort of deal.

Offline Tad

• bling: 6
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2017, 09:57:30 pm »
Dragonball Fighters Z seems interesting. I was getting strong Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 vibes when watching gameplay.

Super has gotten better, but there's still little sense in some of the writing. Why pick Roshi for the team? Surely Whis/Beerus/other gods know of stronger beings in the the entire universe? The same goes for Freezer. Goku was always a bit dumb, but even he's not dumb enough to bring that scumbag back. It's  obvious he's going to turn on them and I'm just hoping Beerus just destroys him completely when he does as Beerus himself has becoming completely soft and no threat what so ever. He's become a comic character like Bulma full of empty threats.

Also, am I hearing this right? GT is considered part of the timeline because if so, I'm calling them out and saying it isn't now. Unless Zeno etc strips the characters of their memories meeting gods and of their power upgrades, there's no way GT is part of the timeline.

Offline crackdude

• bling: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2017, 02:22:55 am »
DBZ BBYYYYYYYY

GT was never canon.
SEG4GES