Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Sonic playable in Mario Galaxy 2?!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sega Uranus:
I am pretty certain Nintendo would rather use some of their IPs instead of having to pay some other company to use theirs. For instance, I think Pokemon stuff in here would interest people way more than Sonic.

Also I would hate this so much. You would see batshit insane comments like "First good 3D Sonic" and "Nintendo can make Sonic games better".  :x

Orta:
Miyamoto would never allow this shit to happen. He'd take NiGHTS over Sonic any day, anyway.

max_cady:
That's arguably the most outlandish rumor I've ever heard.

I mean, Sonic would be so weird and out of place with Mario(Ok, not that didn't already happen with Smash Bros and M&S), but Mario games are very platform-focused, running fast would have you falling off at some point.

crackdude:
I just realized that although many people say that you press right to win at Sonic games, the 2D Mario games are the only ones that REALLY allow you to do it.

Aki-at:

--- Quote from: "crackdude" ---I just realized that although many people say that you press right to win at Sonic games, the 2D Mario games are the only ones that REALLY allow you to do it.
--- End quote ---

This has been known by SEGA fans for quite sometime.

Okay it is not quite the case, but Mario is closer to the hold right to win formula than Sonic is, especially in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles, Marble Garden Zone in particular. I enjoy showing everyone this video now days anyway.

[youtube:3jdbvdxj]TtsEiUCuPDk[/youtube:3jdbvdxj]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version