Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Sales!

<< < (90/171) > >>

Mystic Monkey:
Just a heads up, the Steam Winter Sale is on until January 5th. Ideal to nab any Sega games for cheap prices right now... or any other games Steam has for that matter.
(That and last minute birthday presents if you're getting me anything.)

Sega also has a page for the Steam Winter Sale.

Link : https://store.steampowered.com/curator/36333614-Sega-Promotions/sale/segawintersale2022

--- Quote from: Berto on December 24, 2022, 07:56:44 pm ---ROME & MEDIEVAL II — name a more iconic duo!

Link : https://apps.apple.com/app-bundle/id1296222821

--- End quote ---
I mean sure, but with mentioned Steam Sale you can currently get ROME REMASTERED for PC for £12.49 and MEDIEVAL II: Definite Edition for £4.99. So while sold separately in Steam, buying them together will cost £17.48 which is a bit cheaper.
But if you like mobile app games over PC then that's like, your opinions man.

--- Quote from: Berto on December 24, 2022, 08:00:42 pm ---Alien: Isolation for Switch — currently just £9.99 / €14,99 as part of Nintendo of Europe's Festive Offers!
Sale ends December 29, 2022.

Link : https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Alien-Isolation-1575873.html?nsuid=70010000020816

--- End quote ---
You can get the bundle for £8.99 or just the game for £6.99

Not stealing your thunder here or doing "PC MASTER RACE" bull$#!7, just pointing out some cheaper alternatives.

Berto:

--- Quote from: Mystic Monkey on December 26, 2022, 08:16:15 am ---Just a heads up, the Steam Winter Sale is on until January 5th. Ideal to nab any Sega games for cheap prices right now... or any other games Steam has for that matter.
--- End quote ---

Nice, too bad I haven't touch Steam again for long time after my PC couldn't catch up to newer games' specification anymore.
In fact I didn't touch my PC again even for work after I lose my job this month but that's another story.
In short... The PC's now belong to my kids as their Roblox and Minecraft.

--- Quote from: Mystic Monkey on December 26, 2022, 08:16:15 am ---(That and last minute birthday presents if you're getting me anything.)
--- End quote ---
Happy Birthday in advance man, hopefully you have a nice year ahead!

--- Quote from: Mystic Monkey on December 26, 2022, 08:16:15 am ---Sega also has a page for the Steam Winter Sale.

Link : https://store.steampowered.com/curator/36333614-Sega-Promotions/sale/segawintersale2022I

mean sure, but with mentioned Steam Sale you can currently get ROME REMASTERED for PC for £12.49 and MEDIEVAL II: Definite Edition for £4.99. So while sold separately in Steam, buying them together will cost £17.48 which is a bit cheaper.But if you like mobile app games over PC then that's like, your opinions man.
--- End quote ---

I already have them on Steam during Humble Bundle sales years ago but I never got time to touch them until it hits mobile, so yeah, my opinion are always biased to the mobile versions due to how convenience they are to me (always available on my pocket, anytime, anywhere).

--- Quote from: Mystic Monkey on December 26, 2022, 08:16:15 am ---You can get the bundle for £8.99 or just the game for £6.99
Not stealing your thunder here or doing "PC MASTER RACE" bull$#!7, just pointing out some cheaper alternatives.

--- End quote ---

I also already have this game for free in PC  but never got time to touch them until it hits Switch. Since I always played Switch in handheld mode (not TV mode) so I guess the reason is kinda the same with mobile games.

Mystic Monkey:

--- Quote from: Berto on December 26, 2022, 10:27:26 am ---Nice, too bad I haven't touch Steam again for long time after my PC couldn't catch up to newer games' specification anymore.
In fact I didn't touch my PC again even for work after I lose my job this month but that's another story.
In short... The PC's now belong to my kids as their Roblox and Minecraft.
--- End quote ---
I hope you're not in hardships and have stability.
--- Quote from: Berto on December 26, 2022, 10:27:26 am ---Happy Birthday in advance man, hopefully you have a nice year ahead!

--- End quote ---
Thanks!

--- Quote from: Berto on December 26, 2022, 10:27:26 am ---I already have them on Steam during Humble Bundle sales years ago but I never got time to touch them until it hits mobile, so yeah, my opinion are always biased to the mobile versions due to how convenience they are to me (always available on my pocket, anytime, anywhere).
--- End quote ---
I guess I'll always be a PC boy. Sure I can't carry my PC in my pocket but I get to enjoy this nice wide screen than a diddy-little thing in my hand.

--- Quote from: Berto on December 26, 2022, 10:27:26 am ---I also already have this game for free in PC  but never got time to touch them until it hits Switch. Since I always played Switch in handheld mode (not TV mode) so I guess the reason is kinda the same with mobile games.

--- End quote ---
I keep forgetting the Switch is both a home television console as well as a handheld console.

Berto:

--- Quote from: Mystic Monkey on December 27, 2022, 09:04:17 am ---I hope you're not in hardships and have stability.
--- End quote ---

Amen. Thanks.
Actually I've seen this coming months ago.
Pandemic hits hard and sales were dropping fast to the point that the company finally went into bankruptcy.

--- Quote from: Mystic Monkey on December 27, 2022, 09:04:17 am ---I guess I'll always be a PC boy. Sure I can't carry my PC in my pocket but I get to enjoy this nice wide screen than a diddy-little thing in my hand.
--- End quote ---

Games on PC also always cheaper, that's what I love most. I wish I had a Steam Deck but it's too expensive for me right now.

Mystic Monkey:

--- Quote from: Berto on December 28, 2022, 05:04:53 am ---Amen. Thanks.
Actually I've seen this coming months ago.
Pandemic hits hard and sales were dropping fast to the point that the company finally went into bankruptcy.

Games on PC also always cheaper, that's what I love most. I wish I had a Steam Deck but it's too expensive for me right now.

--- End quote ---
I'm happy with what I got now. Personally I think making PC and mobile operating systems separate is kind of stupid. Switch allows you to play games on your television or bring it with you on the go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version