Author Topic: SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams  (Read 183426 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams
« Reply #270 on: February 14, 2022, 07:19:33 pm »
Diskette, or Floppy Disks were so cool, I wish todays people didn't take them for granted.

I mean sure, they could only hold a few documents. Maybe word or image files. But still these things had protective casings so you didn't need to handle with care or worry too much if they get dirty. now days modern computers don't even have Floppy Disk drives because they're that obsolette.

Don't get me wrong, USB Flash Drives are brilliant, just not as stylish as Floppy Disks.

And these days, you can fit a whole Nintendo Switch game on cartridges the size of microships. t makes me wonder what it would be like if someone reinvents the Floppy Disk.

Modern computers don't have Floppy Disk drives / CD Drive, but we can always connect them with external CD drive / external floppy disk drive using USB port.

It's a reasonable idea to made it separate since very few people use it now.

And yeah, Floppy Disks are stylish. That's why most save button icons are based on them.

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #271 on: February 15, 2022, 05:28:25 am »
Modern computers don't have Floppy Disk drives / CD Drive, but we can always connect them with external CD drive / external floppy disk drive using USB port.

It's a reasonable idea to made it separate since very few people use it now.

And yeah, Floppy Disks are stylish. That's why most save button icons are based on them.

True, but given how much data can fit in a USB Flash Drive or a Nintendo Switch cartridge, imagine if someone made a floppy disk with the capacity of a USB drive or more!

Offline Berto

« Reply #272 on: February 15, 2022, 06:55:34 pm »
True, but given how much data can fit in a USB Flash Drive or a Nintendo Switch cartridge, imagine if someone made a floppy disk with the capacity of a USB drive or more!

Given the sizes of floppy disk, that would be impractical.
And the current external Floppy Disk drives couldn't read new sizes.
They have to make new external Floppy Disk drives that could read it and that would be costly without guarantee that it would sell.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #273 on: February 16, 2022, 07:40:54 am »
Given the sizes of floppy disk, that would be impractical.
And the current external Floppy Disk drives couldn't read new sizes.
They have to make new external Floppy Disk drives that could read it and that would be costly without guarantee that it would sell.
I guess. I'm just thinking of reusing both Floppy Disk and Disk drives.

I mean, if something as tiny as an SD card or something as small and missplacable as a Flash Drive hold up to 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB of memory, imagine if Floppy Disks were re-invented with the same tech as those examples only it's size would obviously make them hold more space and make them more expensive.

But Floppy Disks aren't as easily to loose as Flash Drives, nor as tiny or as delicate as SD cards, or require careful handling with regular CDs.

Offline Berto

« Reply #274 on: February 16, 2022, 06:57:57 pm »
I guess. I'm just thinking of reusing both Floppy Disk and Disk drives.

I mean, if something as tiny as an SD card or something as small and missplacable as a Flash Drive hold up to 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB of memory, imagine if Floppy Disks were re-invented with the same tech as those examples only it's size would obviously make them hold more space and make them more expensive.

But Floppy Disks aren't as easily to loose as Flash Drives, nor as tiny or as delicate as SD cards, or require careful handling with regular CDs.

Yes, but it also the most expensive for production.
Not alone flash drives only need USB port,
it's the most cheap and practical.

Offline Berto

« Reply #275 on: February 16, 2022, 10:42:18 pm »
Shenmue the Anime Episode 2: Daybreak – After Show Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U67Em9L8oQ

On our Shenmue The Animation After Show, we discuss the second episode of the anime which includes some major changes, expanded storylines to some key characters and even a change in Ryo’s motivation? 

Article : http://segabits.com/blog/2022/02/16/shenmue-the-anime-episode-2-daybreak-after-show-discussion/

Offline Berto

« Reply #276 on: February 16, 2022, 11:54:21 pm »
SEGA's Chunithm Official Anime: Irodori Midori #7 "Get the Production!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpZ39m2iFAo

Offline Berto

« Reply #277 on: February 17, 2022, 12:08:47 am »
SEGA's Chunithm Official Anime: Irodori Midori Episode 08 will be Aired on February 22, 2022

Maigahara Senior High, a prestigious music school, has always had a mysterious rumour: if a musical act can perform well enough at the annual school festival, extra credit will be mysteriously added to their report.
This piques the interest of Serina Akesaka, a student who, while enthusiastic, is somewhat lacking in the grades department; in response to the rumour, she forms the band Irodorimidori and attempts to earn the mystical extra credit for each of its members.

Link : https://chunithm.sega.jp/irodorimidori/anime/

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #278 on: February 17, 2022, 03:53:12 pm »
Yes, but it also the most expensive for production.
Not alone flash drives only need USB port,
it's the most cheap and practical.
I guess... Still, floppy disks were cool. Will miss. RIP.

Offline Berto

« Reply #279 on: February 17, 2022, 07:47:02 pm »
Crunchyroll Is Now Available On Nintendo Switch

It's a familiar and well-known service, boasting a huge collection of anime that you can watch for free with ads or with various perks if you sign up to an account and paid subscriptions.
There's a 14-day free trial for newcomers, too.

Article : https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/02/crunchyroll-is-now-available-on-switch

Offline Berto

« Reply #280 on: February 18, 2022, 12:12:12 am »

Offline Berto

« Reply #281 on: February 18, 2022, 12:12:47 am »
SEGA's Project Sekai Colorful Stage Official Anime "PETIT SEKA" # 06 - "Leo/Need Style" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLq0sFnF2c
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 11:22:49 pm by Berto »

Offline Berto

« Reply #282 on: February 18, 2022, 12:13:54 am »

Offline Berto

« Reply #283 on: February 18, 2022, 03:37:43 am »
An Apology Letter regarding Anime "PETIT SEKA" # 06 - "Leonid Style"

Source : https://twitter.com/ColorfulStageEN/status/1494602097622409216

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #284 on: February 18, 2022, 07:14:32 am »

Haven't read the manga so I wouldn't know. They would probably give her one of those modesty bathing dresses or one of those onsen towels or something.

Yeah it was funny.