Author Topic: SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams  (Read 183272 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams
« Reply #450 on: June 09, 2022, 09:26:29 pm »
Uncle from Another World revealed a new key visual!

Offline Berto

« Reply #451 on: June 09, 2022, 09:27:59 pm »
TailsTube - Guest starring: Orbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Gbd-SvBAE

Offline Berto

« Reply #452 on: June 09, 2022, 09:32:59 pm »
My first guess is Starfall Island could be an alien spacecraft that landed on Sonic's planet and became an island. But that doesn't explain the foliage on it that looks like it would of been there for centuries.

My other guess is Sonic probably goes planet hopping again. This isn't exactly a new thing since Sonic Colours, especially SC:Ultimate we had lately, it's just I'd rather we don't blur the lines between what is Sonic's world and what is Earth again.

May be the alien spacecraft has garden in it and after it landed thousand years ago, the seeds from the garden would become the current trees and the grasses.

Knuckles would of been an interesting choice.

Yes, given that he's appearing in the movie recently, I wonder why they use Shadow instead of Knuckles.

Still looking forward to it, even if I'm probably hyping myself up for an anime I may find mediocre just for the Sonic.

The manga itself is already great even if it removes all SEGA related things.
Anime version .... well, we'll see.
Not all anime are living up to its manga version.
Magister Negi Magi, Kishin Douji Zenki, and The Greatest Demon Lord is Reborn as a Typical Nobody are all good manga that I love but I really hate their anime versions.

Offline Berto

« Reply #453 on: June 09, 2022, 09:35:13 pm »

Offline Berto

« Reply #454 on: June 09, 2022, 11:59:29 pm »
Nezuko Voice Actor Akari Kitō Plays "Demon Slayer - The Hinokami Chronicles" (Switch) Trailer 01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnGyiH4yyFo

Offline Berto

« Reply #455 on: June 10, 2022, 12:00:26 am »
Nezuko Voice Actor Akari Kitō Plays "Demon Slayer - The Hinokami Chronicles" (Switch) Trailer 02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dslk4ujr7co

Offline Berto

« Reply #456 on: June 10, 2022, 12:07:53 am »
"Demon Slayer -The Hinokami Chronicles-" for the Nintendo Switch is Out Today! Happy Playing!!! 💃

Players can experience the world of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba first-hand in two epic modes:
Play as Tanjiro Kamado and slash through demons from "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba" Tanjiro Kamado, Unwavering Resolve Arc to "Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba-The Movie: Mugen Train" in Adventure Mode, and face off against your favorite characters in Versus Mode.

Official Website: https://asia.sega.com/kimetsu_hinokami/en/

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #457 on: June 11, 2022, 06:51:29 am »
May be the alien spacecraft has garden in it and after it landed thousand years ago, the seeds from the garden would become the current trees and the grasses.
That could work in a flora Noah's Ark sort of way. Though for someone like Sonic who has been all around his world at least more than once, I imagine Starfall Islands is entirely new and unfamiliar to him. So I'm trying to figure out who came first, the island or Sonic?
Yes, given that he's appearing in the movie recently, I wonder why they use Shadow instead of Knuckles.
Likely because Shadow is second most popular character in the franchise.
The manga itself is already great even if it removes all SEGA related things.
Anime version .... well, we'll see.
Not all anime are living up to its manga version.
Magister Negi Magi, Kishin Douji Zenki, and The Greatest Demon Lord is Reborn as a Typical Nobody are all good manga that I love but I really hate their anime versions.

I hope Uncle won't end up the same then.

Offline Berto

« Reply #458 on: June 11, 2022, 01:12:48 pm »
Sonic Prime - Big the Cat and Froggy Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLUHoREeLDw

Offline Berto

« Reply #459 on: June 11, 2022, 01:17:31 pm »
That could work in a flora Noah's Ark sort of way. Though for someone like Sonic who has been all around his world at least more than once, I imagine Starfall Islands is entirely new and unfamiliar to him. So I'm trying to figure out who came first, the island or Sonic?

May be because Starfall Islands wasn't suspicious before, the scenery is just like any other island, so no reason for Sonic to investigate here.
At least until his friends started missing here

Likely because Shadow is second most popular character in the franchise.

I always thought Tails and Knuckles were more popular than Shadow, turned out I was wrong.

Still doesn't explain why Big the Cat is the next character they introduced after Shadow.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #460 on: June 12, 2022, 08:51:11 am »
May be because Starfall Islands wasn't suspicious before, the scenery is just like any other island, so no reason for Sonic to investigate here.
At least until his friends started missing here

I always thought Tails and Knuckles were more popular than Shadow, turned out I was wrong.

Still doesn't explain why Big the Cat is the next character they introduced after Shadow.
Who's least popular character in the franchise?

Offline Berto

« Reply #461 on: June 12, 2022, 08:54:19 pm »
Who's least popular character in the franchise?

That would be hard to know.
But possibly spinoff game characters (like Tails' enemies from his Game Gear games) or an exclusive tv series / comic book character that only showing up once or twice.

Offline Berto

« Reply #462 on: June 14, 2022, 12:13:31 am »
Demon Slayer: The Hinokami Chronicles is Devilishly Good!

the voice cast does a great job all across the board, playing up all the performances with just the right amount of passion and cheesiness.
It does get a little old having Tanjiro constantly monologuing in his head at every little thing going on around him, and there are occasional scenes that get close to Tidus’-laugh-in-FFX bad, but it’s all part of the overall charm.
Meanwhile, the soundtrack borrows a lot from the anime and hits all the right tonal beats, although we didn’t find any tracks to be particularly memorable.

Article : https://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/nintendo-switch/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-the-hinokami-chronicles

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 14, 2022, 07:40:11 am »
That would be hard to know.
But possibly spinoff game characters (like Tails' enemies from his Game Gear games) or an exclusive tv series / comic book character that only showing up once or twice.

Probably game spin-off. Don't think Sonic Boom characters are that bad.

Offline Berto

« Reply #464 on: June 15, 2022, 12:48:25 am »