Author Topic: SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams  (Read 191878 times)

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams
« Reply #540 on: July 21, 2022, 05:20:00 am »
Uncle is too pure.
That's why Elf, Mabel, and Alicia love him.
See, Good Deeds Are Always Rewarded.
It's just he's too skeptical to realize it.

Didn't he ditch her straight after before dinner?

So... Uncle does find love in the other world eventually?

I'm also curious if any of these characters will find a way to reunite with him in Japan given I didn't figure how Elga and Mabel will reunite with him.

Also, I think the elfs name is Elga.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
« Reply #541 on: July 21, 2022, 09:15:15 pm »
Didn't he ditch her straight after before dinner?

They'll meet again.

So... Uncle does find love in the other world eventually?

I'm also curious if any of these characters will find a way to reunite with him in Japan given I didn't figure how Elga and Mabel will reunite with him.

Huge spoilers so nope, I don't want to spoil these parts.

Also, I think the elfs name is Elga.

Elga is her clan name and she doesn't like to be called by her clan name.

Since it's just lite spoiler I guess it's okay to tell.
Her name is actually Suzailgiererzegalnelvzegilreagranzelga but uncle called him Sui (only if they're both alone and Elf loves that nickname so much).
If there are other people Sui said to uncle to still call her Elf like other does.

Offline Berto

« Reply #542 on: July 22, 2022, 12:51:14 am »

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #543 on: July 22, 2022, 05:13:09 am »
They'll meet again.
I hope so.
Huge spoilers so nope, I don't want to spoil these parts.

Elga is her clan name and she doesn't like to be called by her clan name.

Since it's just lite spoiler I guess it's okay to tell.
Her name is actually Suzailgiererzegalnelvzegilreagranzelga but uncle called him Sui (only if they're both alone and Elf loves that nickname so much).
If there are other people Sui said to uncle to still call her Elf like other does.

So just "Elf" or "Sui" then?

Eitherway I hope she gets her uncle eventually. And the fact he takes her form as a disguise and calls her the "aunt" kinda shows Uncle does have a slight thing for her.

Offline Berto

« Reply #544 on: July 24, 2022, 09:01:13 pm »
I hope so.

Trailer for episode 4 is out and there's Elf in there so yes, they meet again.

So just "Elf" or "Sui" then?

Yes. Some fans also called her "Erufu" (elf but pronounced in Japanese).

Eitherway I hope she gets her uncle eventually. And the fact he takes her form as a disguise and calls her the "aunt" kinda shows Uncle does have a slight thing for her.

She's the one uncle spent time most with afterall...

Offline Berto

« Reply #545 on: July 24, 2022, 10:04:18 pm »
Isekai Ojisan (Uncle From Another World) Episode 4 Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMXbtxI6sLI

Offline Berto

« Reply #546 on: July 25, 2022, 12:01:27 am »
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles DLC character Nezuko Kamado (Advanced Demon Form) launches in mid-August

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles downloadable content “Nezuko Kamado (Advanced Demon Form) Character Pack” will launch in mid-August, the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals.
Her appearance is unchanged from the anime and original manga. Demon Slayer ...

Article : https://www.gematsu.com/2022/07/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-the-hinokami-chronicles-dlc-character-nezuko-kamado-advanced-demon-form-launches-in-mid-august

Offline Berto

« Reply #547 on: July 25, 2022, 12:31:27 am »

Summer 2022 Anime Rankings – Week 03

The third weekly Anime Corner poll for Summer 2022 anime rankings is now closed!
Using data from over 23,000 international anime fans, we compiled a list of fan-favorite episodes released during the third week of this season.

Link : https://animecorner.me/summer-2022-anime-rankings-week-03/

Offline Berto

« Reply #548 on: July 25, 2022, 04:43:57 am »
Crunchyroll Reduces Subscription Price As Low As 88 Percent In Selected Countries

In the United Arab Emirates, Mega Fan subscription price will change from 9.99 USD to 19 United Arab Emirates Dirham, which is a change of 48.5%.
The biggest price decrease we could find was off 88.5% for Pakistan, where the subscription price decreased from 9.99 USD to 1.13 USD.

Article : https://www.animesenpai.net/crunchyroll-reduces-subscription-price-as-low-as-88-percent-in-selected-countries/

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #549 on: July 25, 2022, 11:04:17 am »
Trailer for episode 4 is out and there's Elf in there so yes, they meet again.

Yes. Some fans also called her "Erufu" (elf but pronounced in Japanese).

She's the one uncle spent time most with afterall...

Aunt Elf for Uncle forever!
Isekai Ojisan (Uncle From Another World) Episode 4 Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMXbtxI6sLI

Funny how it's still an Iseki adventure but we hear how the protagonist is doing after the adventure. Usually that's finale epilogue kinda stuff.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles DLC character Nezuko Kamado (Advanced Demon Form) launches in mid-August

Article : https://www.gematsu.com/2022/07/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-the-hinokami-chronicles-dlc-character-nezuko-kamado-advanced-demon-form-launches-in-mid-august
New DS season?

Offline Berto

« Reply #550 on: July 25, 2022, 08:43:58 pm »
Funny how it's still an Iseki adventure but we hear how the protagonist is doing after the adventure. Usually that's finale epilogue kinda stuff.

Yeah, because the protagonist usually are young boys so that the target audiences could insert themself as protagonist.
Isekai aftermath is for old people which is not their target audience.

This kind of story has been told and retold to the point that some feel bored about isekai genre.
But as long as it's selling, it'll be continued this way.

New DS season?

In video game version. Still now words for anime version.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #551 on: July 26, 2022, 06:32:11 am »
Yeah, because the protagonist usually are young boys so that the target audiences could insert themself as protagonist.
Isekai aftermath is for old people which is not their target audience.

This kind of story has been told and retold to the point that some feel bored about isekai genre.
But as long as it's selling, it'll be continued this way.
I forgot the time Kirito was brain dead yet five women still wanted to sleep with him. This is why I got bored of isekai's. Nothing really for more grown-up anime fantasy lovers to enjoy about it. I guess that's why I like Uncle From Another World because Uncle is more round my age but likes the things I do.
In video game version. Still now words for anime version.
Ah, OK. still waiting for the anime.

Offline Berto

« Reply #552 on: July 26, 2022, 08:13:20 pm »
I forgot the time Kirito was brain dead yet five women still wanted to sleep with him. This is why I got bored of isekai's. Nothing really for more grown-up anime fantasy lovers to enjoy about it. I guess that's why I like Uncle From Another World because Uncle is more round my age but likes the things I do.

Uncle is definitely unique protagonist.
There's also another Isekai anime with unique protagonist.
One of the funniest adventure anime I've ever seen.

The protagonist's ggod looking but he rarely smiles and never trust anyone (not even to Goddess who summoned him)
He is also overly cauotious to the point it drives anyone (gods included) around him mad.
But he has a reason to and thankfully the way he act is necessary that since many characters do indeed can't be trusted.
He also had no interests in romance even though some goddesses are interested in him.

This anime (Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious) and Uncle from Another World are probably the only two Isekai anime that I recommend people to watch.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/cautious-hero-the-hero-is-overpowered-but-overly-cautious/episode-1-this-hero-is-too-arrogant-826589

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #553 on: July 27, 2022, 10:35:31 am »
Uncle is definitely unique protagonist.
There's also another Isekai anime with unique protagonist.
One of the funniest adventure anime I've ever seen.

The protagonist's ggod looking but he rarely smiles and never trust anyone (not even to Goddess who summoned him)
He is also overly cauotious to the point it drives anyone (gods included) around him mad.
But he has a reason to and thankfully the way he act is necessary that since many characters do indeed can't be trusted.
He also had no interests in romance even though some goddesses are interested in him.

This anime (Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious) and Uncle from Another World are probably the only two Isekai anime that I recommend people to watch.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/cautious-hero-the-hero-is-overpowered-but-overly-cautious/episode-1-this-hero-is-too-arrogant-826589
Might give it a watch, but still looks about a hero cockblocking himself, though I admire less over ignorance and more over caution.

Offline Berto

« Reply #554 on: July 27, 2022, 09:34:09 pm »
Might give it a watch, but still looks about a hero cockblocking himself, though I admire less over ignorance and more over caution.

At least his face doesn't turn red every time a girl touching him or making a move on him.
This guy is just so calm and collected and say whatever he want to say, it’s a little frightening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Z-RgvT_E0