Author Topic: SEGA Mobile Games - Something To Do With Your Hands That Won't Make You Go Blind  (Read 250212 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Idola Phantasy Star Saga Global - "Qurula" Chance Up Gacha is Back

Qurula is a scientist of the Principality Canseed and a Gemini Zodiart.
A scientific genius despite questionable character and behaviors.
Having an uncaring female personality "Alpha" and a mild male personality "Beta" both of which live in a body of a mad scientist.

Link : http://idola.boltrend.com/en
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 01:19:17 am by Berto »

Offline Berto

Jet Set Radio on mobile? Good luck with the tutorial on that one.

It's just as much as I like Sonic Riders, it's really the first game I prefer the most. The later games just devolve the gameplay as it goes along.

Some franchises are like that.
For example Bubsy.
The first one while it isn't great it's still kinda decent and memorable.

Couldn't say the same though for the (classic) sequels.
All three of them were disappointing.

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Sonic Speed Simulator - Classic Tails !

Play here: https://www.roblox.com/games/9049840490/SAVE-CLASSIC-TAILS-Sonic-Speed-Simulator
Uuuuuuugh!!! The grinding in this event feels longer than before. It took me 150,000 shards to unlock the trail now they want 100,000 more to unlock Classic Tails. Not only is it 50 shards per clump but these shards are only exclusive to Green Hill which means I can't grind on more efficient maps.

I'm pretty sure at this point they want players to quit these events and just spend Robux on unlocking characters.

Some franchises are like that.
For example Bubsy.
The first one while it isn't great it's still kinda decent and memorable.

Couldn't say the same though for the (classic) sequels.
All three of them were disappointing.

I thought the first game was alright. Bubsy 3D killed the franchise though.

Offline Berto

Uuuuuuugh!!! The grinding in this event feels longer than before. It took me 150,000 shards to unlock the trail now they want 100,000 more to unlock Classic Tails. Not only is it 50 shards per clump but these shards are only exclusive to Green Hill which means I can't grind on more efficient maps.

I'm pretty sure at this point they want players to quit these events and just spend Robux on unlocking characters.

Can we buy the shards or is it just from grinding?

I thought the first game was alright. Bubsy 3D killed the franchise though.

Can we say ... "Bubsy Had A Rough Transition Into 3D"
I still appreciated that Bubsy 3D tried to do something different though.

Offline Berto

Reminder : Idola Phantasy Star Saga's global server will be shut down from August 22, 2022 (UTC)!

We're sorry to inform that we decided to shut down the game server of Idola Phantasy Star Saga from August 22, 2022 (UTC) permanently.
Thanks for your support as always.

The specific arrangements are as follows:
1. The in-game purchases and registration were closed on Jul. 22, 2022 (UTC) and the game could no longer be downloaded.
2. The server will be shut down on Aug. 22, 2022 (UTC) and users will not be able to log in.
3. You can apply for refund from Aug. 22, 2022 (UTC) to Sep. 6, 2022 (UTC). Kindly please note that we only support the refund of your owned Star Diamonds (Paid).

We will continue to offer game updates and service until the server closure.
Thank you all again for playing Idola Phantasy Star Saga.

Source : https://www.facebook.com/IdolaEN/

Offline Berto

HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! - "Happy Lovely Everyday" After Show!

Join MORE MORE JUMP! in their upcoming After Show to receive a special stamp and more!
Pre-download now~

Source : https://www.facebook.com/ColorfulStageEN/

Offline Berto

Sonic Speed Simulator - Emerald Hill Obby

MID-WEEK UPDATE!
Try to win your friends in this new multi-path Emerald Hill Obby!

◉ Added a new Emerald Hill obby!
◉ Moved Freestyle Riders update to Emerald Hill.

Play here: https://www.roblox.com/games/9049840490/NEW-OBBY-Sonic-Speed-Simulator

Offline Mystic Monkey

Can we buy the shards or is it just from grinding?
Turns out there was a daily event to unlock Riders Tails... and I dunno if it the daily tasks will be there after the event. I mean I hope so, there's a chao inventory expansion as well! I need that.
Can we say ... "Bubsy Had A Rough Transition Into 3D"
I still appreciated that Bubsy 3D tried to do something different though.
That's true, even if Bubsy 3D tanked... like his gameplay, get it?

Offline Berto

Turns out there was a daily event to unlock Riders Tails... and I dunno if it the daily tasks will be there after the event. I mean I hope so, there's a chao inventory expansion as well!

If most money came from players expand their chao inventory, they would never make it free.

I need that.That's true, even if Bubsy 3D tanked... like his gameplay, get it?

Totally. Don't worry he's learned his lesson and back to his 2D root gameplay (with 3D graphic).

...... which is still disappointing so they make a new one that's more fun.

Offline Berto

Alien: Isolation - Motion Tracker!

In the dark, twisting corridors of Alien: Isolation's Sevastopol Space Station, it's easy to lose your way.
Get to know your Motion Tracker — it shows your objective as well as where the Alien lurks! 👽
You can also check the map for objectives and other points of interest.
-----
Alien: Isolation is available on Mobile Now!

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/alien-isolation/id1573029040
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.feralinteractive.alienisolation_android&hl=en_GB&gl=US

Offline Berto

Football Manager 2022 Mobile is Still Going Strong in UK

Football Manager 2022 Mobile is the latest in the global smash series; with more than 8.8 million sales to date, Football Manager Mobile is the #1 mobile football management game on the market.
Featuring more than 60 leagues from 25 nations across the globe, FM22 Mobile gives you the ability to take charge of the world’s biggest football clubs – or one of the smallest, if you’d prefer.

Source : https://app.sensortower.com/ios/rankings/top/iphone/great-britain/games?date=2022-08-15

Offline Mystic Monkey

If most money came from players expand their chao inventory, they would never make it free.
True. But I still think they set the bar a bit too high for how much TIme Stone shards to grind. I think they were expecting quitters to profit from which I hope not. Because that will mean more events around grinding high in certain worlds and... perhaps I should just quit Speed Simulator. I only do it to collect playable characters after all and there's nothing much else the games giving me.
Totally. Don't worry he's learned his lesson and back to his 2D root gameplay (with 3D graphic).

...... which is still disappointing so they make a new one that's more fun.

Hopefully his gaming career won't tank from here on in then. I mean, what could pawssibly go wrong?

Offline Berto

HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! - Leo/need Artwork by ptro0929

Leo/need had a blast at Seaside School!
Summer vacation is almost over~ ☀️
What memories did you make? 🏖️

🎨: ptro0929 on Twitter

Source : https://www.facebook.com/ColorfulStageEN/

Offline Berto

True. But I still think they set the bar a bit too high for how much TIme Stone shards to grind. I think they were expecting quitters to profit from which I hope not. Because that will mean more events around grinding high in certain worlds and... perhaps I should just quit Speed Simulator. I only do it to collect playable characters after all and there's nothing much else the games giving me.

This game made us conditioned like a mobile gamer...
They always say they thought of quitting the game, but they couldn't because they were already too good at playing it.
It's dangerous because we know how hard it is to "quit while we're ahead".

Hopefully his gaming career won't tank from here on in then. I mean, what could pawssibly go wrong?

Nice pun, lol. Terminator cat approved.

Offline Mystic Monkey

This game made us conditioned like a mobile gamer...
They always say they thought of quitting the game, but they couldn't because they were already too good at playing it.
It's dangerous because we know how hard it is to "quit while we're ahead".
I'll continue until Shadow is introduced to the game. Because I at least have some high expectations for Shadow than just grinding. Expectations I personally messaged Gamefam for.

But I don't really feel like I'm "ahead" with this game so quitting won't be difficult. I more feel like "Oh god I hope Sonic Frontiers won't have shit like this!"

Can you imagine? Sonic Team releasing special events for Sonic Frontiers, and it's just collecting stuff around the common areas! I would find that an insult.