Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

SEGA Live Action Movies Thread - "Of course I want a latte!"

<< < (108/155) > >>

Berto:

--- Quote from: Mystic Monkey on November 23, 2022, 05:02:06 pm ---They could of at least used fake or "soft" weapons to make hitting each other look more real. And of course the right camera work and audio-editing to make the impacts look and sound more like they pack a punch.

And I know they only had Torremolinos to work with and no a built up city like New York or San Francisco but they could at least shoot the urban scenes around the coastal areas to more simulate City Street, Inner City and Beach Front. The fact they used what looks like an alley through a rather tidy shopping district just made it feel less like a dirty metropolis and more like a built up town with problems.
It's a pity because there are parts of Torremolinos that could pass for a built-up cityscape with the right locations for filming.

--- End quote ---

It also had something to do with deadline.
They promised that fan film will be ready to show first on Sonic & SEGA Fan Jam Remix 2022 Convention and they did deliver, but having such deadline made them limiting their own potential.
Fan project could take time they need, they shouldn't be rushed.

Mystic Monkey:

--- Quote from: Berto on November 23, 2022, 07:42:31 pm ---It also had something to do with deadline.
They promised that fan film will be ready to show first on Sonic & SEGA Fan Jam Remix 2022 Convention and they did deliver, but having such deadline made them limiting their own potential.
Fan project could take time they need, they shouldn't be rushed.

--- End quote ---
I agree. Not to be harsh on them but kinda feel a bit let down on this. I may not be "subscribed" to them (I don;t really subscribe to any YouTube channel, I just check on the ones I like now and again) but I have been checking up on them looking forward to this project.

Meh not like I can do any better anyway. even if I had a budget I don't live in or near a city.

Berto:
‘ToeJam & Earl’ Movie in the Works from Amazon, Stephen Curry (Exclusive)

--- Quote ---Amos Vernon and Nunzio Randazzo, the writers behind Hotel Transylvania 4 and the upcoming Disney+ Superfudge series, will pen the screenplay.
Story Kitchen’s Dmitri M. Johnson and Dan Jevons (Sonic the Hedgehog) will produce with Unanimous’ Curry and Erick Peyton, with Story Kitchen’s Mike Goldberg co-producing. Story Kitchen’s Timothy I. Stevenson, Unanimous’s Jenelle Lindsay, and Voorsanger and Johnson will executive produce.

--- End quote ---

Article : https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/toejam-and-earl-movie-in-the-works-stephen-curry-exclusive-1235275179/

Berto:
Sonic Movie Writers Talk Big the Cat, Shadow, & Agent Stone

--- Quote ---“That was a big challenge with us and Jeff (Fowler) and Toby (Ascher), breaking the story for Sonic 3 and, obviously, they’ll murder us if we reveal too much, but with a character like Knuckles it very quickly was easy to see how we’d make Knuckles work so you can take him seriously, but he can also be funny since this is a Sonic the Hedgehog movie,” Miller said.
“You look to characters like Worf from Star Trek: The Next Generation or Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy. It’s easier to wrap your head around that with Shadow, again, because he’s not really supposed to be that funny. I’m trying to think of what we can say since we can’t reveal anything.”

--- End quote ---

Article : https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1251874-sonic-movie-writers-talk-big-the-cat-shadow-agent-stone

Mystic Monkey:

--- Quote from: Berto on January 01, 2023, 01:21:50 am ---Sonic Movie Writers Talk Big the Cat, Shadow, & Agent Stone

Article : https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1251874-sonic-movie-writers-talk-big-the-cat-shadow-agent-stone

--- End quote ---
I had a feeling Big the Cat will make it in the movies eventually, I just dunno how about they would do it.

Maybe as a background character where audience can point to him and say "THERE HE IS!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version