Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

The Official Super Monkey Ball: Step and Roll topic

<< < (2/3) > >>

Aki-at:
Yeah but this is the first time I felt I can complete a Monkey Ball game without failing one of the levels. It's that easy. Add to the fact the game for some unknown reason can be completed in about 30 minutes, looks like I won't be picking this one up after all, was excited for it since it was announced too =[

Also new topic started on request of Sanus. Might as well, sure at least someone here is picking this game up, right?

MadeManG74:

--- Quote from: "Aki-at" ---Yeah but this is the first time I felt I can complete a Monkey Ball game without failing one of the levels. It's that easy. Add to the fact the game for some unknown reason can be completed in about 30 minutes, looks like I won't be picking this one up after all, was excited for it since it was announced too =[

Also new topic started on request of Sanus. Might as well, sure at least someone here is picking this game up, right?
--- End quote ---

Mengels7:
Monkey Target. Is it back to its SMB1&2 glory?

Orta:
I just beat the first two worlds in about 20/25 minutes. Motion controls. It's been a while since I last played Monkey Ball but I'm sure it wasn't this easy.

Maybe it's harder with the balance board?  :|

SOUP:
I don't have a balance board, so I hadn't really considered it. If you can play without it though, I might pick it up.
It's not really high on the priority list though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version