Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Brothers, let us gather around -Dreamcast R.I.P Feb 14, 2001

<< < (2/9) > >>

Waffle:
We need Cube to enlighten people on the fact that games still come out for it.

Barry the Nomad:
I'll ask Gagaman and Tomleecee to add Sega Bits to their respective links pages, and expect a shout out in all of my upcoming articles ;)

MadeManG74:

--- Quote from: "Waffle" ---We need Cube to enlighten people on the fact that games still come out for it.
--- End quote ---

Why play Mass Effect 2 when you have an offline version of the original Counter-Strike?

[youtube:eylbn89o]Jv2qKsdloYY[/youtube:eylbn89o]

Well anyway, it was a sad day, but having said that, there were still great games coming out for the system after the production had officially ended, and I'm sure we all go back to play the console regularly.

You think about the amount of tribute threads and the hubbub after it's 10th anniversary, i can't think of any other console that gets this much love.

Barry the Nomad:
I remember those a-holes from X-Play broke the news. I was heart broken. :(

Aki-at:

--- Quote from: "Barry the Nomad" ---I'll ask Gagaman and Tomleecee to add Sega Bits to their respective links pages, and expect a shout out in all of my upcoming articles ;)
--- End quote ---

I was hoping you were going to mention how you hate Gaga's guts and I was going have an excuse to IM him after years but you had to ruin my plans again, NEXT TIME GADGET, NEXT TIME!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version