Author Topic: How can I desable Wii motion form Wii Resort?  (Read 3456 times)

Offline roywang

• Banned
How can I desable Wii motion form Wii Resort?
« on: December 14, 2012, 04:28:16 am »
I bought the wii resort game and it included the wii motion plus. when i play golf, i have to stiff my arms. on wii sports, i could swing regulary like in real golf. is there a way i can desabel wii motion plus so i wont have to use it every single game?

wii motion plus Wii Remote xbox 360 wireless controller

Offline ungibbed

• Total Meseta: 4
  • hater of haters...
Re: How can I desable Wii motion form Wii Resort?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 06:07:25 am »
Nope... Like Wii Sports before it, Wii Sports Resort was made as a tech demo/game to show the advantages of the Wii Motion Plus attachment.

To get away from the annoyances of such problems, I took my old Wiimotes into Gamestop and bought the newer design with Motion Plus built in. Had to have it anyway as I wanted to get my groove on Skyward Sword (which requires the motion plus remote or attachment to the original).

I despise ignorant fanboys. Enjoy the great games on all systems or platforms. There is no reason for blind hate...

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 07:41:00 pm »
pretty sure this guy is a spambot, but he makes posts that sound almost human, haha, i'll let barry decide what to do with him

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 11:00:09 pm »
He's good. Real good. But the telling signs are in the sig. BANNED!

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 11:02:54 pm »
what's hilarious is he's got a different sig for each of his posts, just stealing random gamertags XD

Offline ungibbed

• Total Meseta: 4
  • hater of haters...
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 04:54:05 am »
I didn't even catch that as was pretty well medicated. Having issues from a back surgery long ago, my doctor gave me some good shit!

Having repaired the pogo pins on my BlackBerry PlayBook, typing on a tablet this size is so much easier when having to lay flat.
I despise ignorant fanboys. Enjoy the great games on all systems or platforms. There is no reason for blind hate...