Author Topic: spread rumours about other forum members here.  (Read 22052 times)

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: spread rumours about other forum members here.
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2010, 05:34:11 pm »
Looking back it was indeed juvenile..

(I heard crackdude's a douche..)sadface
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »
SEG4GES

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2010, 10:26:53 pm »
-I heard Raidens Huge Lazor.... was fired! (pun)
(Yes I know he's been MIA since the SNs days but he was a cool guy... :cry: )

-I heard, Meta_Kraken has a fettish for grafting small helpless animals to his skin, keeping them alive. He gets his pleasure from watching them try to struggle free from his skin... Only female ones of course, hes not gay or anything... weird like that...

-I heard Ulala wants me...

Quote from: "Emmett The Crab"
I've had this screen name for about 20 years since the days of BBS, so when I complain about the "you've got crabs" jokes, it's not because I think Segabits/Seganerds says it too much, it's because it's literally everyone's joke, and they all laugh like they are the first ones to come up with it.  I can't remember the first time I heard it, but it makes my teeth hurt.

So I don't take it personally, but it's like hearing the same knock-knock joke every day for 20 years.

I like the Pippin one though.  I don't know if any games ever came out for that.

Oh the beauty of the joke is that I KNOW you've heard it all your life...
I'm pretty sure I've said to George or someone over MSN before something along the lines of 'I bet Emmett is so sick of crab related jokes'... It only fuels the fire honestly.

Get ready to endure another 20 years of crab jokes! Embrace them, enjoy them like i do.
Made by SEGA

Offline Sega Uranus

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Thank You For Playing ECCO ECCO ECCO
    • The SEGA Source
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2010, 02:11:54 pm »
Ryan goes by many names online.

Sharky
MullberryTweedcork
Shoes
LeeGreenwoodFan
Fluffymoochicken
Takashi Iizuka

Offline Emmett The Crab

• Total Meseta: 24
  • Smotrenfu!
    • http://www.CliveBarkerCast.com
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2010, 02:51:04 pm »
Quote from: "Sharky"
-I heard Raidens Huge Lazor.... was fired! (pun)
(Yes I know he's been MIA since the SNs days but he was a cool guy... :cry: )

-I heard, Meta_Kraken has a fettish for grafting small helpless animals to his skin, keeping them alive. He gets his pleasure from watching them try to struggle free from his skin... Only female ones of course, hes not gay or anything... weird like that...

-I heard Ulala wants me...

Quote from: "Emmett The Crab"
I've had this screen name for about 20 years since the days of BBS, so when I complain about the "you've got crabs" jokes, it's not because I think Segabits/Seganerds says it too much, it's because it's literally everyone's joke, and they all laugh like they are the first ones to come up with it.  I can't remember the first time I heard it, but it makes my teeth hurt.

So I don't take it personally, but it's like hearing the same knock-knock joke every day for 20 years.

I like the Pippin one though.  I don't know if any games ever came out for that.

Oh the beauty of the joke is that I KNOW you've heard it all your life...
I'm pretty sure I've said to George or someone over MSN before something along the lines of 'I bet Emmett is so sick of crab related jokes'... It only fuels the fire honestly.

Get ready to endure another 20 years of crab jokes! Embrace them, enjoy them like i do.

Not my whole life, just 20 years or so.  So... since I was 16.