Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON  (Read 43383 times)

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
Re: MICHAEL JACKSON
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 11:24:11 pm »
Quote from: "MadeManG74"
Pics aren't working for me :(
open them, wait a bit, F5 on the motherfuckers
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Guest »
SEG4GES

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 11:29:23 pm »
I'll reupload them else where:
http://imgur.com/7FecK.jpg
http://imgur.com/1fkt5.jpg
scaled to 720p.

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 11:35:16 pm »
Thanks George.

As for the pics, errrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm just not seeing the appeal. I don't like dancing games even if it is Michael Jackson.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 11:45:09 pm »
I imagine it looking as smooth as Just Dance, so in my mind it looks pretty awesome right now. Won't start the hype machine until I actually see how it works though.

I've never tried a dancing game before. But I do like that kind of stuff..
SEG4GES

Offline Monkeroony

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2010, 02:35:31 am »
Just dance is really innacurate, it's like watching a flash animation music video student project. It doesn't really matter if you hold the wii remote.

Does this support kinect?
That dancing game was pretty good running on it.

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2010, 02:43:28 am »
Does Kinect work good with dancing? I'm waiting to see what Hermonix can do, if they can't pull it off, no one can.

Offline Orta

• Total Meseta: 5
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2010, 04:02:20 am »
Quote from: "George"
Does Kinect work good with dancing? I'm waiting to see what Hermonix can do, if they can't pull it off, no one can.

The game they showed on Microsoft's press conference didn't seem that bad gameplay wise, to be honest!

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2010, 05:21:57 am »
Quote from: "Monkeroony"
Just dance is really innacurate, it's like watching a flash animation music video student project. It doesn't really matter if you hold the wii remote.
I'll risk that that is the Wii's fault.. Hope they do better this time then..
SEG4GES

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2010, 07:34:56 am »
Kinect seemed to pull off dancing well, and I could see something like Dance Central translating well to a MJ game. If this turns out to be good, I just may get it. Fuck Beatles Rock Band, dancing with MJ is where it's at.

MJ, say "Ulala"!

"Youlala"

lolz. Oh MJ...

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2017, 02:02:49 am »
A fact about Michael Jackson that may be some of you didn't know :

Michael Jackson is the first person in the U.S. to own a SEGA Genesis !!!

Source from Playing at the Next Level: A History of American Sega Games.
There is also an interesting story about Al Nielsen & Michael Jackson in that book that's really worth to read.

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2017, 12:39:42 pm »
Michael Jackson was the greatest performance artist of all time. Was a fan back then, still a fan now. So glad to know that he was one of us, a Sega fan through and through. But hey, real recognizes real right?

What isn't comforting though, was his downfall, not because any of the allegations were true (they definitely were not), but because us the public were complicit in believing that they might be true and thus caused his downfall. The world is definitely a darker place now that he's gone.

The man was a once in a lifetime talent. With a genuine message of making the world a better place. Even as big as he was, he was still underappreciated.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2017, 11:58:40 pm »
Michael Jackson was the greatest performance artist of all time. Was a fan back then, still a fan now. So glad to know that he was one of us, a Sega fan through and through. But hey, real recognizes real right?

What isn't comforting though, was his downfall, not because any of the allegations were true (they definitely were not), but because us the public were complicit in believing that they might be true and thus caused his downfall. The world is definitely a darker place now that he's gone.

The man was a once in a lifetime talent. With a genuine message of making the world a better place. Even as big as he was, he was still underappreciated.

Yeah, he's gone because the whole world's bullying him.
Even after he's dead, the a lot of people still speak ill of him on many Michael Jackson's article related.
Her daughter Paris had attempted suicide multiple times because of cyber bullying she got for being Michael's daughter.
Thanks to her residential therapy program, she could manage the internet hatred better now.

Paris Jackson was around nine years old when she realized that much of the world didn't see her father the way she did. "My dad would cry to me at night," she says, sitting at the counter of a New York coffee shop in mid-December, cradling a tiny spoon in her hand. She starts to cry too. "Picture your parent crying to you about the world hating him for something he didn't do. And for me, he was the only thing that mattered. To see my entire world in pain, I started to hate the world because of what they were doing to him. I'm like, 'How can people be so mean?'" She pauses. "Sorry, I'm getting emotional."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/paris-jackson-michael-jacksons-daughter-speaks-out-w462501

Offline Shun-Di

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2017, 07:11:40 am »
The only way to play a dancing game is with a dance pad.  DDR had the right idea.
Be like water.

Offline Tad

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2017, 07:28:49 am »
The only way to play a dancing game is with a dance pad.  DDR had the right idea.

Shun-Di is right, you know. I found it incredible difficult to dance on my controller.

:)

Offline Shun-Di

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2017, 06:03:57 pm »
Shun-Di is right, you know. I found it incredible difficult to dance on my controller.

:)

You'd need a controller the size of Segata Sanshiro's Saturn controller.  XD
Be like water.