Author Topic: Devil May Cry 5: Confirmed? Probably bullshit, let's talk about stuff anway.  (Read 5930 times)

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Fuck Ninja Theory and Donte.

Yeah, what now, cunts!?

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/34800/20140827/devil-may-cry-5-2015-confirmed.htm

Good news for Devil May Cry fans as Devil May Cry 5 for 2015 has been allegedly confirmed by Capcom and we would see the return of the old Dante that we all know and love.
It has been confirmed that Ninja Theory won't be working on a sequel to the Devil May Cry reboot as they are completely engrossed on working on their new IP, Hellblade.

Dualshockers reported that Ninja Theory's only response to DmC 2 questions and whether they are going to make it is a simple "Maybe one day".

Cyberland has reported though that after gamer backlash at the Devil May Cry reboot and it failing to meet financial expectations, Capcom is allegedly back to making the game by themselves and that Devil May Cry 5 is actually in the works right now.
Cyberland noted that fans can expect an announcement at the upcoming Tokyo Game Show 2014 this September and Devil May Cry 5 may be released this 2015.
No plot details are available at the moment but it has been reported that Devil May Cry 5 would follow Devil May Cry 4 and it could follow the story of Nero.

Also why is this formatting so jank? All I did was copy/paste and quote.

DMC5 vs Bayonetta, who will win?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 08:32:53 am by MadeManG74 »

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
Re: Devil May Cry 5: Confirmed?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 05:19:26 pm »
Jajaja Donte XD.

I hope this works out for them, just the name ("Devil may cry 5") should sale more than "DMC". I hope they can make they money back, i am not exactly sure how much this franchise sale.

Offline TimmiT

• Total Meseta: 8
    • Sonic Retro
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 08:20:34 am »
You know, maybe you should take a look at the website posting the rumor before telling the rumor to others. :V

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 08:32:11 am »
I realised while I was posting it that it's probably bullshit, but couldn't be fucked. This forum is so dead we may as well get some conversation going about fake games.  :afroman:

I do hope they make DMC5, the new one just looked like a train-wreck, and I can always use more crazy action games.

EDIT: I made an edit to the topic so people won't get riled up over nothing  :V

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
I never played the new game, but i did think the gameplay looked pretty good. I really really hated DMC4 though, game was a piece.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
I never played the new game, but i did think the gameplay looked pretty good. I really really hated DMC4 though, game was a piece.

A piece of what?

I haven't played the new DmC either, but I thought it looked terrible in every way. I have no desire to play it either. DMC 1 and 3 are amazing games, in particular 3 is just a masterpiece.

Offline inthesky

• Total Meseta: 5
  • Altaha Abilia
kdramastars? unexpected outlet, hehehe

Whether this rumor is junk or not there's no way Ninja Theory makes the next Devil May Cry game.
Proud recipient of the second ever Gary Player Award!
I support Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia HD ports!

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
I realised while I was posting it that it's probably bullshit, but couldn't be fucked. This forum is so dead we may as well get some conversation going about fake games.  :afroman:

Going full muppet over fake news?

You sound like a football fan :V

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
Full muppet? God forbid I spend another minute in a ROJM/TA argument thread instead.

Also I heard that Arsene Wegner just signed on to be Blackpool United's new Goalkeeper for the European Cup. It's true, I swear on me mum. :V

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
Now your in a odd position, what happen to the reboot? So it is a failure and they are just going to make a new game. I really hope that Bayonetta 2 outsells this game but knowing the situation its almost impossible (would have been cool if Bayonetta 2 came out on DMC5 consoles).

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
Now your in a odd position, what happen to the reboot? So it is a failure and they are just going to make a new game. I really hope that Bayonetta 2 outsells this game but knowing the situation its almost impossible (would have been cool if Bayonetta 2 came out on DMC5 consoles).

Just ignore DmC, it never happened. Just like KoF went straight from KoFXI to KoFXIII, or how there was never a Sonic 4.

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
I tried DmC, but couldnt stand it after the first 20 minutes. The whole cutscene alone through me off. Those who played it probably know what i mean. Gameplay was okay i guess. Far from the real dmc standards tho