Author Topic: SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams  (Read 262389 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
Re: SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams
« Reply #1440 on: July 16, 2024, 12:52:57 am »
Puella Magi Madoka Magica Part 1: Beginnings/Part 2: Eternal & SEGA's Dx2 Liberation Collab Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKe7MX4Vg5M

Collaboration with "Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Movie" is running (July 11 to August 4)!
Enjoy an original Dx2 story! Collab. Event with "Puella Magi Madoka Magica Part 1: Beginnings/Part 2: Eternal"!
Don't forget to check out the awesome goodies we're giving out, including up to 2000 Gems!

Link : https://d2-megaten-l.sega.com/en/collabo/madoka-magica/

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #1441 on: July 16, 2024, 06:15:08 pm »
It's actually understandable.
We're sometimes thinking about things that MIGHT happen and getting afraid of it even though we have no idea what's going to come to pass.

Back then I kinda despised mobile gaming and fear that mobile gaming would replace console and PC gaming.
And yet here I am now ... playing this colab mobile game a lot more than my this year's all of my console gaming hours combined.

To be fair, mobile gaming has gone a bit too big for it's boots, and I never liked how most games were mobile exclusive and never got a release for PC players. I missed out on a few Sonic games because of this.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
« Reply #1442 on: July 16, 2024, 08:47:27 pm »
To be fair, mobile gaming has gone a bit too big for it's boots, and I never liked how most games were mobile exclusive and never got a release for PC players. I missed out on a few Sonic games because of this.

Yeah, that's more the decision from SEGA I think since other publisher already started to have PC version of their mobile games.
Dunno why.
And turned out, Last Cloudia have a Steam version too.

Well, it was too late though since the Sonic colab is over.
I already secured all the three Sonic characters to be playable but new players wouldn't be able to get them.

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #1443 on: Today at 08:11:16 am »
Yeah, that's more the decision from SEGA I think since other publisher already started to have PC version of their mobile games.
Dunno why.
And turned out, Last Cloudia have a Steam version too.

Well, it was too late though since the Sonic colab is over.
I already secured all the three Sonic characters to be playable but new players wouldn't be able to get them.
My guess mobile games are more profitable.