Author Topic: Shining Force Feather Translation - anyone willing/able to help?  (Read 3144 times)

Offline Moogie

• Total Meseta: 0
    • http://www.shiningforcecentral.com
Shining Force Feather Translation - anyone willing/able to help?
« on: September 23, 2012, 04:12:02 pm »
Hi folks,

Been a while since I've been here, but I doubt anyone missed me ;)
We never did get a response to the SF:SOS campaign, but nevermind - at least we tried.

I'm just here to ask whether anyone here is pretty good with their Japanese and would be willing to spend some of their free time helping out with the translation currently underway for Shining Force Feather (Nintendo DS). We have a rather clever chap who has managed to extract the script and also has the means of reinserting the translation - a great deal of the technical aspect is ready or making good progress and what we need now are some volunteer translators. So far we only have one, and obviously this means it's going to take quite some time. I wish I could help but I was out of my depth with SF:Final Conflict, I don't think I could do this any justice at all.

If anyone is interested in helping please drop me a message or head along to the SF:Feather forum at Shining Force Central.

Thanks all :)

Moogie

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
Re: Shining Force Feather Translation - anyone willing/able to help?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 05:05:02 pm »
We actually do have two forum members who resides in Japan, but I've haven't seen them post here in a while. I can probably get in contact with them about this project.

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline Moogie

• Total Meseta: 0
    • http://www.shiningforcecentral.com
Re: Shining Force Feather Translation - anyone willing/able to help?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 03:26:21 am »
Thanks very much :D It would be amazing if either of them were happy to help with the translation.