Author Topic: Project X Zone, while it's not a Sega game it still has awesome Sega characters  (Read 4307 times)

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
We all heard about this game for about a couple of months and after watching this 16 minute trailer, I've caught the holy ghost and that has never happened to me since Sonic was announced as a playable character Super Smash Bros Brawl. Just seeing characters Sakura Shinguji and Bahn in one game makes me so happy man. The game play is really intense for a Japanese game, which I prefer back then before modern Western games. Anyway here's the new 16 minute trailer of Project X Zone with clips of the anime opening and gameplay montage with music from each character's respective franchises.
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/17/project-x-zones-new-trailer-is-over-16-minutes-long/

I might have to import a Japanese 3DS for this bad boy.

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
I don't know if it's just me nor recognizing all the characters, but I see very little SEGA representation. It looks like an awesome SRPG which i'd buy day one if it were ever to get localized, but after watching that trailer I don't think it ever will. I don't think Japanese weirdish culture witht their half nude breast bounce emphasising animitations (sigh) are very apealing in the west. Thankfully all sega characters were classy, as expected
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 03:28:38 am by CrazyTails »

Offline Kori-Maru

Yeah majority of the characters we're from the Saturn & Dreamcast era. While Japan is weird about women breast, the west has games that exploits sex like God of War and GTA. Also, this game may have a chance to be released to the West unlike Namco X Capcom if it sells well in Japan. The only issue is the licenses of each series. Hopefully Namco can pull off a Capcom.

Offline Kori-Maru

Project X Zone Opening in it's full glory. At 00:18 and 00:27, the game's opening makes nods to the introduction of the Virtua Fighter & Sakura Wars TV anime series. How many Sega characters can you guys spot?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt5Qd7Mh8DU[/youtube]