Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

What are you playing, stupid?

(1/568) > >>

Monkeroony:
This forum post needs to exist!

Currently I'm working through Assassin's creed 2 and am playing outrun online on ps3 and Fable 2 on 360.

George:
Shamefully I have not been playing much video games, but I do have Batman, Afro Samurai (yes), Critter Crunch, and Braid to get to. So I might be playing those for awhile.

Sharky:
I'm currently playing Bayonetta and Modern Warfare 2 online.

Actually enjoying both of them a lot, Bayonetta is the best action game, maybe... ever? probably ever. Love it.

Autosaver:
Currently, Nintendo was being a butt about repairing my Wii. They deleted all my saves so I have to replay them all.

Or... get a SD card and download the saves...

MadeManG74:
Yakuza 2, and Mass Effect at the moment. Also Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

Yakuza 2 is really good so far, although it does sometimes make me a bit impatient to play with the amount of cutscenes. Not that it has far too many, but just the fighting is so much fun I want to jump back in. So far the story is being set up quite well though.

Mass Effect, I'm playing this through again to remember the events clearly for Part 2, and also to make sure I can use my character to carry over.
Still enjoying it as much as I did when I first played it, but now I'm getting a huge urge to play Knights of the Old Republic again as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version