Off Topic > Everything Else

2020 U.S. Presidential Election

(1/1)

pcm92:
I know it's a little bit early, but I actually regret voting for Donald Trump. Clinton would have been bad, but not this bad, right?

The thing is, I don't know who to vote for in 2020 and I'm scared of Trump going in again.

For those who don't know the people who plan to run against Trump:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2020

I need suggestions on which Democrats are likely to win against him. I would also welcome any and all opinions.

Spock:
Give it a rest. We all know that there are not any serious Democrats running for president. Trump should win in a landslide. Why would you regret your vote for Trump? Things are going great! He has way more success than what Obama was trying to do.

pcm92:

--- Quote from: Spock on July 21, 2018, 11:31:34 pm ---Give it a rest. We all know that there are not any serious Democrats running for president. Trump should win in a landslide. Why would you regret your vote for Trump? Things are going great! He has way more success than what Obama was trying to do.

--- End quote ---

That's only because he has Republicans in both the House and Senate. Obama was a Democrat who had Republicans in both. That's why he couldn't get much done. It's not a matter of how much he gets done. It's a matter of the ideas he is implementing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version