Off Topic > Everything Else

Introduction thread! - Come and tell us who you are!

<< < (79/80) > >>

BenjiBmz:
Hi, names Benji.
Some of you may know me from your restraining orders...er...The discord Chat!
Please don't take what I say too seriously, as I don't.
If I sound drunk, it's probably cause I am.
My favorite Sega series are Sonic, Phantasy Star, and Jet Set Radio.

pirovash88:
Welcome BMZ, good to see you on here bro.

CrazyT:
Welcome

JakeIntake:
Hi, everyone! New guy here. Happy to have found this great online SEGA discussions community. Hoping to have fun with the other members here. Have a nice day!

By the way, newbie here. Whenever I'm taking a break from this particular interest, I'm usually found at home, playing with my Pomeranian/Lhasa Apso mix breed. Most of the time, we'd watch T.V. in the living room, play catch in the backyard, and sing along to a few Elvis CDs. He's a bit too playful at times, which is why we fit him with one of those shock collars to help with his discipline whenever he gets too rough for playtime. Such a simple, yet, happy life. Cheers!

MichaelRoss:

--- Quote from: Sharky on February 06, 2010, 10:27:42 pm ---New members, come and tell us all about yourselves!

-Hi, I'm Ryan and I'm a recovering alcoholic... (oops wrong forum!)
I mean, I'm a Sega fan! Ex-Seganerds staff and can't hold down a real job!

Lets be friends!

--- End quote ---

Bonjour!
im Michael (a childhood sega addict) i remember grinding on sonic mania plus while my friends would be out trick or treating ahhh the nostalgia still hits hard.
Cheers to everyone who remember those good ol days
now im a professional product reviewer at:
Bonjour!
im Michael ( a childhood sega addict ) i remember grinding on sonic mania plus while my friends would be out trick or treating, the nostalgia still hits hard.
Cheers to everyone here who remember those good ol days,
Now i work as a professional product reviewer at:
https://groomyourcar.info/
Good Day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version