Author Topic: The WORST SEGA games?  (Read 2139 times)

Offline RickDangerous

• Total Meseta: 0
    • Gruzar
The WORST SEGA games?
« on: September 30, 2020, 03:13:16 am »
We often discuss the best games, the wonderful games and are ready to defend our choice to our last breath. I respect that. But I also have a little place in my heart (that I rarely visit) where I hide the titles I consider to be terrible. Why do I keep them in my heart? Well they are still SEGA's! I will give you an example:

Rise of the Robots - a game where winning can get stale. Bugged, lagging mess of a beautiful (too beautiful for its own good) graphics followed by a dreadful gameplay - flying kicks, anyone?

What are your games from the list of shame?

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: The WORST SEGA games?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 03:30:24 am »
Are we talking about games published by SEGA or games on SEGA consoles?
If it's the later then ....

Corporation

"Don't judge a book by its cover" is a metaphorical phrase that means one shouldn't prejudge the worth or value of something by its outward appearance alone.
I know that and I shouldn't buy Corporation just because the screenshots look cool and the simple yet beautiful cover artwork looks like the publisher knew what they are doing.
But I bought the game anyway and yes, all the bad review about this game is true. It's too hard and the awkward control scheme's making it too confusing to play.

I don't like Rise of the Robots too, but I still prefer playing that game than Corporation.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: The WORST SEGA games?
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 09:22:08 pm »