Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

another proof that AM3 doesn't exist anymore...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Suzuki Yu:

--- Quote from: "cube_b3" --- I would like Team Valkyria to stop make Valkyria games now and get to work on Skies again!
--- End quote ---

i don't have any kind of information but i got the feeling that Val team is preparing a big project for console this year with or without Valkyria 4 .... every team has a big project coming this year PS team with PSO2, ST with Sonic Anniversary and Nagoshi's team with Binary Domain. let's see if i am guessing right

CrazyT:
Oh wow i'm getting the chills while reading that suzuki. A "new", mind blowing RPG from the Skies of arcadia/valkyria team. Do want!

cube_b3:
Isn't PSO handled by Sonic Team?

Suzuki Yu:
^^
not anymore

PS staff working separately now. and i am not quite sure if they are working side by side with VC staff or not, because there was some info claiming that both PS staff & VC staff are working together within the same R&D (RPG team)

from my understanding there are 5 major teams, 3 consumer/ 2 AM
- Nagoshi's team (now known as SEGA R&D Division I)
- SONIC TEAM
- PS/VC staff
- AM1
- AM2 (now known as SEGA R&D Division II)

Sharky:

--- Quote ---I'm totally with you cube, but after the merger the policy in SEGA is diametrically opposed, just over a year ago the company had fired 500/600 employees, mostly in the arcade and consumer development divisions.
--- End quote ---

As far as I ever heard it was staff that ran the arcade buisnesses like Sega Club that were let go, not game development staff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version