Author Topic: Sega Forever  (Read 21540 times)

Offline Giga_Force

• Total Meseta: 0
    • Instagram
Re: Sega Forever
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2017, 03:15:30 am »
Just downloaded Ristar and it's probably the laggiest of all the games released, so far. Even on the main menu, the game has severe slowdown :(

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2017, 07:19:13 pm »
The next SEGA Forever game is the first game of a franchise which has final bosses with huge D in front.

Death Adder
Dark Guld
Death Bringer
Death Adder Jr.
Damned Hellstrike

Offline Shun-Di

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2017, 10:21:42 am »
This really needs to be on console and without ads.  That should be able to run the games a lot better.  Imagine how many people will download the games if they are ad free and are able to play right off the bat with an actual controller instead of crappy touch screen controls?  Plus it would play smooth as butter and won't lag like a snail riding a turtle.  I know they are going to include controller support at some point, but wouldn't it be much faster and much easier to just go straight to console?  I know mobile is popular in japan, but if that's the case, do handhelds like 3ds and psvita and heck why not the Switch?  I mean the games are free either way, right?  If they don't fix this completely, people will either turn away from it like my sister and her husband did, or they will simply just download the roms off another site and sega will see none of the profits.  I know they are going to use download rates to determine what franchises to return, but having the roms lag a ton, be bombarded with ads every level, and control like overall shit isn't going to make people want these games back, let alone on a damn phone.  If they are worried about ad revenue, these games have been out for so long, multiple collections have featured them as well as these games existed on original carts that anyone can pay for at a retro store or website or play roms that have existed since the 2000s on the internet.  In other words, they are old enough and have been released enough times both in compilations and seperately that they should be free and without ads.  Let this go on as experiment but without ads and put it on console.  Then let people get excited and nostalgic and then announce sequels from the most popular downloads.  People will then pay money for those sequels. 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 10:25:20 am by Shun-Di »
Be like water.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2017, 12:13:09 am »
Crazy Taxi now on Sega Forever, fucken awesome.

I've been playing some Altered Beast, cannot get used to the controls.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Berto

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2018, 03:40:21 am »

Offline Berto

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2018, 07:34:39 pm »

Offline Berto

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2018, 08:12:05 pm »
Shining Force is probably next SEGA Forever game,
since its official facebook page has posted a SEGA logo opening GIF from Shining Force.

Link : https://www.facebook.com/SEGAForever/

Offline Berto

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2018, 10:05:06 pm »
Shining Force is probably next SEGA Forever game,

Turned out it's Shining in the Darkness, not Shining Force.

Edited : IT'S ALL OF THEM.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 08:49:06 pm by Berto »