Author Topic: So who should be included in the next Allstar Racing this time round?  (Read 6064 times)

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
Re: So who should be included in the next Allstar Racing this time round?
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 02:43:12 pm »
Hey man, just looking at it realistically. I never expect them to toss in a load of cult favorites and RPG characters from the Saturn era. At most, a few more Sonic characters, NiGHTS and some great characters and some shitty characters.

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 02:50:08 pm »
Regarding Miku, I don't think that would ever happen. I don't think SASASR even got a Japanese release, and I'd doubt the sequel would get a release either.

Really weird too, I would think they would enjoy it over there. Then again, I don't get the Japanese.
Well Sega has been releasing western titles in japan again so the sequel may get a release. I can't see why not since HOTD OVERKILL for PS3 and CRUSH 3D are getting one. And miku has appeared in another Sega game but i think Sumo D wouldn't want to put her in it anyway.

I'd like to see some characters from Sega Of America's library like Vectorman, Chuck D Head, Greendog and Bug(though i'm not a fan) in the game as cameos or racers.

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2012, 09:46:04 am »
Vectorman would be great as would 'Sketch' from Comix Zone and even Toejam and Earl.

But my god... Please not Chuck D Head, for some reason I have always hated that game lol, everything from the gameplay, character design, look of the graphics... Horrible pun in the title lol. I want it gone and forgotten! ;p
Made by SEGA

Offline CosmicCastaway

• Total Meseta: 1
  • Loving Life
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2012, 08:51:44 pm »
I would love to see Tyris Flare or Yogurt!
Unlimited Continues:
http://unlimitedcontinues.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/favorite-five-video-game-ninjas/

For this edition of Unlimited Continues I share five of my favorite video game ninjas, three of which are SEGA characters!

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 04:38:56 am »

Hey man, just looking at it realistically. I never expect them to toss in a load of cult favorites and RPG characters from the Saturn era. At most, a few more Sonic characters, NiGHTS and some great characters and some shitty characters.

I'd expect them or like to see them just use the whole stable of sega characters. I think Pepperachi from CLOCKWORK KNIGHT could or should be playable in the game while lesser known characters can make cameos. I think that was part of the fun playing FIGHTERS MEGAMIX and even the Capcom vs games because you saw characters from each respective companies past in updated graphics all playing a part in some excellent gameplay. After Alex Kidd and Opa Opa and Bonaza bros great characters from the past in updated graphics glory mixing it up with modern Sega characters, it gives you or me anyway a tingle in the spine. Especially when i first played alex kidd in SEGA SUPERSTARS TENNIS and you're in the VIRTUA COP and HOTD bonus/stages not to mention when you first play against Sonic. Its great seeing that and realising what a long way Sega has come.

Vectorman would be great as would 'Sketch' from Comix Zone and even Toejam and Earl.

But my god... Please not Chuck D Head, for some reason I have always hated that game lol, everything from the gameplay, character design, look of the graphics... Horrible pun in the title lol. I want it gone and forgotten! ;p

I like Chuck. It could have been worse, i could have requested Kid Chameleon. ;D

Offline Mengels7

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 02:51:34 pm »
I wanna see more tracks and a more open approach to the music.  There are SO MANY good Sega racing songs that would work on ANY track.  Outrun, Super Hang-On, Daytona, etc.  I guess I'd like to see less Sonic characters and more OTHER characters but that won't happen.

Offline Team Andromeda

• Total Meseta: 39
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 07:40:05 am »

But that's just so boring and predicable.... I like to see SEGA go a bit wild and add some of their more crazy characters from their Arcade and console past to go along with the stock Sonic characters.

I really love to see a Power Drift stage, music and character included and it would be very in keeping with the game
Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
One of the best 3D shooting games available
Presented for your pleasure