Author Topic: Do you still like Sega? - Redux (Post E3 2013 Edition)  (Read 59927 times)

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
Re: Do you still like Sega? - Redux (Post E3 2013 Edition)
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2013, 01:42:01 am »
I have to disagree. Colors nailed it with originality and modernization, Generations nailed it with the controls and Lost Worlds looks like a step behind.

Hold down a button to run fast is Mario, not Sonic.

Offline ROJM

• Total Meseta: 31
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2013, 04:00:45 am »
As for "the next few years", SEGA and Nintendo agreed to a three title deal, two of those titles will be out this fiscal year. One of those two titles would have been an exclusive anyway (Mario & Sonic). So all we have is one more title to be revealed. For all we know, that third title could be like Mario & Sonic in that it will be a title that would be exclusive anyway. Or it could be a 3DS exclusive title.

I still think two titles will be revealed. SONIC and M I don't believe is even part of the deal and it didn't sound like it was when you read the press release from Nintendo. but we shall see.

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2013, 06:36:42 pm »
@radrappy

You do have a point. I shouldn't worry about it, Sonic Lost World is just not remotely appealing to me on any level. I don't think I've ever been this indifferent towards a Sonic game.