Author Topic: Valkyria Chronicles coming to PC?  (Read 69557 times)

Offline MadeManG74

• Total Meseta: 1327
  • Hot, Wild Vision
Re: Valkyria Chronicles coming to PC?
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2014, 02:58:16 pm »
I demand the Dream be made alive again.

Sega is rushing to cancel all their PC ports as we speak.

Also, I wonder why Sega made Yakoozer Won and Too HD Remixes on Wii-U instead of PC? A PC re-release of 1&2 with 60FPS 1080p etc etc would have been a much better option IMO. I wonder if they would re-consider if Valk does well? I bet Wii-U to PC conversion is really hard though so they probably won't bother. I would even go for an ISO dump on PC running through some emulator Sega made though.

Offline JRcade19

• Total Meseta: 6
« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2014, 03:12:47 pm »
Sega is rushing to cancel all their PC ports as we speak.

Also, I wonder why Sega made Yakoozer Won and Too HD Remixes on Wii-U instead of PC? A PC re-release of 1&2 with 60FPS 1080p etc etc would have been a much better option IMO. I wonder if they would re-consider if Valk does well? I bet Wii-U to PC conversion is really hard though so they probably won't bother. I would even go for an ISO dump on PC running through some emulator Sega made though.

Wii U was supposedly designed similar to the 360 so it probably isn't as difficult as it could be. Especially if they can get Sega China to port it, given with what they've done with the Valk port(at least on paper).

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2014, 03:20:20 pm »

Nintendo was probably courting SEGA and said that the Wii U would be a viable option and this was a cheap way to test the waters.

And it failed miserably and justified most of their suspicions on the platform.

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2014, 03:28:50 pm »
Nintendo was probably courting SEGA and said that the Wii U would be a viable option and this was a cheap way to test the waters.

And it failed miserably and justified most of their suspicions on the platform.

I hope they would consider 'Testing the waters' on PC as well. I can't imagine that it would be that expensive to port now that they blew all their money making the damn games already.

Surely PC has a more viable audience for this than Ninty.

Either way, this should probably go in the other thread where we wish-list. Barry, please ban me for going off topic. George wouldn't have the heart to do it to me.

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2014, 03:30:59 pm »
Stop bitching about dreams or whatever thing that come up with your mind guys...god, what a babies...

Offline Aki-at

• Total Meseta: 61
  • The Dragon
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2014, 03:39:32 pm »
I hope they would consider 'Testing the waters' on PC as well. I can't imagine that it would be that expensive to port now that they blew all their money making the damn games already.

Surely PC has a more viable audience for this than Ninty.

Either way, this should probably go in the other thread where we wish-list. Barry, please ban me for going off topic. George wouldn't have the heart to do it to me.

Which publisher on PC would pay money to get Yakuza off the ground for it on PC?

At least I'd imagine Yakuza was asked of by Nintendo and to make them think they were getting a good deal with signing for three Sonic titles. Nagoshi probably threw in a game that would cost little and make Iwata feel more comfortable with their arrangements.

Stop bitching about dreams or whatever thing that come up with your mind guys...god, what a babies...

The dream was always dead, infact Miyamoto traveled back intime and killed it before it could ever be born.

(We're actually joking.)

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2014, 03:43:45 pm »

I'm sorry Mariano, but I'm calling it right now!
*holds wrist of the dream, checks pulse against watch*

THE DREAM IS DEAD

(As Aki-at said, we are just joking. We have a flair for the dramatic here at SegaBits.)
Which publisher on PC would pay money to get Yakuza off the ground for it on PC?

Sega? I figured they might see it as a decent money spinner if they find a good market with VC, they might be able to make some money off of old PS2/PS3 titles like Yakuza series by doing ports.

Offline pirovash88

• Total Meseta: 27
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2014, 04:39:14 pm »
bro, bro, bro.. The dream's been dead for years.
Gamertag: Pirovash88 Twitch.TV/Pirovash88

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2014, 04:48:51 pm »

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2014, 11:35:14 am »
What's this I hear about a pre-load? Never heard nothing 'bout that.

Offline MadeManG74

• Hot, Wild Vision
« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2014, 11:52:27 am »
What's this I hear about a pre-load? Never heard nothing 'bout that.

I didn't think Pre-Loads were available until the day before?

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2014, 12:14:01 pm »
Its available now.
Made by SEGA

Offline max_cady

« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2014, 03:46:25 pm »
So basically, the idea of a pre-load is downloading the game early so you don't get slow download times on launch day. But still, releasing it this early and not being able to play it, it's just eating up 25 gigabytes on my disk till launch day.

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2014, 03:47:23 pm »
I got my copy pre-loaded. Look forward to playing it next week.

Offline max_cady

« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2014, 04:55:48 pm »
I'll do it on Monday. So I can go nuts Tuesday afternoon.