Author Topic: SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams  (Read 183149 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22

Offline Berto

Re: SEGA Anime Topic - List & Streams
« Reply #691 on: September 29, 2022, 08:36:52 pm »
Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Hinokami Chronicles Additional Character Pack 3 - Intro Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaMSveuZpWY

Offline Berto

« Reply #692 on: September 30, 2022, 02:03:26 am »
Project Sekai Colorful Stage! - 1st anniversary song "Gunjo Sanka"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxT59XJXMnU

Offline Berto

« Reply #693 on: September 30, 2022, 02:05:26 am »
Project Sekai Colorful Stage! - 2nd anniversary song "Journey"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m__WcDdaF7k

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #694 on: October 01, 2022, 08:53:15 am »
"Those GUN soldiers that died in the hand of Eggman... Their blood are on you, Sonic, because you refused to kill Eggman when you had a chance."

GUN is somewhat to blame also. I mean why has no one tried arresting Dr. Eggman? I mean I have my long-winded theories but if they won't kill him at least incarcerate him.

Offline Berto

« Reply #695 on: October 01, 2022, 08:07:14 pm »
GUN is somewhat to blame also. I mean why has no one tried arresting Dr. Eggman? I mean I have my long-winded theories but if they won't kill him at least incarcerate him.

May be they are afraid him?
He's the smartest man in the world after all,
made the best weapons in the world,
which probably secretly is where GUN got their weapons from.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #696 on: October 02, 2022, 08:57:48 am »
May be they are afraid him?
He's the smartest man in the world after all,
made the best weapons in the world,
which probably secretly is where GUN got their weapons from.
In Sonic X, Dr. Eggman noticed GUN robots used technology similar to his and he suspected that they reversed engineer his technology.

But I believe the reason why he hasn't been arrested is because Dr. Eggman is the richest man on the planet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUDMvkWbNfM
He is so rich, he probably brought some sort of international diplomatic immunity or something. Or is so rich that if he cannot hire the worlds finest lawyers to defend him can probably make a robot lawyer with the perfect legal algorithm that put other lawyers to shame.

Offline Berto

« Reply #697 on: October 02, 2022, 08:44:00 pm »
In Sonic X, Dr. Eggman noticed GUN robots used technology similar to his and he suspected that they reversed engineer his technology.

But I believe the reason why he hasn't been arrested is because Dr. Eggman is the richest man on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUDMvkWbNfM

He is so rich, he probably brought some sort of international diplomatic immunity or something. Or is so rich that if he cannot hire the worlds finest lawyers to defend him can probably make a robot lawyer with the perfect legal algorithm that put other lawyers to shame.

Make sense.
Genius and rich is kinda dangerous combination.
For example ... Thomas Alva Edison?
Whoops... we are not gonna talking about him again, are we?

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #698 on: October 03, 2022, 08:25:22 am »
Make sense.
Genius and rich is kinda dangerous combination.
For example ... Thomas Alva Edison?
Whoops... we are not gonna talking about him again, are we?
Thomas Edison profited from the genius of others and had the IQ of around 145. Dr. Eggman profited from his own genius and had the IQ of 300. So no, no need for that argument again.

What's interesting is that Dr. Eggman have created such a powerful automated empire for himself he probably doesn't need money anymore given the ending of Chaotix story implies he can't give money until after he conquers the world. (I have a feeling he will pay them in his own money that will be worth five British pounds after Dr. Eggman kidnaps their... oh yeah that joke is officially outdated now.)

Offline Berto

« Reply #699 on: October 03, 2022, 08:10:50 pm »
Thomas Edison profited from the genius of others and had the IQ of around 145. Dr. Eggman profited from his own genius and had the IQ of 300. So no, no need for that argument again.

What's interesting is that Dr. Eggman have created such a powerful automated empire for himself he probably doesn't need money anymore given the ending of Chaotix story implies he can't give money until after he conquers the world. (I have a feeling he will pay them in his own money that will be worth five British pounds after Dr. Eggman kidnaps their... oh yeah that joke is officially outdated now.)

Thomas Edison profited from the genius because he could talk them in the same level.
Other businessmen couldn't.
Only genius understands other geniuses.

Offline Berto

« Reply #700 on: October 04, 2022, 12:21:16 am »
All Hatsune Miku Cameo Scenes Compilation | Jashin-chan Dropkick X Anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zWfRT2pDZc

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #701 on: October 05, 2022, 07:22:24 am »
Thomas Edison profited from the genius because he could talk them in the same level.
Other businessmen couldn't.
Only genius understands other geniuses.

He's a genius businessman then, as I said. Credit him as a businessman.
We really doing this again?

Offline Berto

« Reply #702 on: October 05, 2022, 08:24:52 pm »
He's a genius businessman then, as I said. Credit him as a businessman.
We really doing this again?

Yes, because he did invent something.
He invent a phonograph.
You hate him so much and treat like the guy never invent anything.

Offline Berto

« Reply #703 on: October 05, 2022, 11:02:28 pm »
Sonic X: Why Helen Should Have Been the Human Protagonist

Throughout Sonic X, Chris is mainly interested in hanging out with Sonic and nothing more. This is further demonstrated when he is shown doing a writing assignment for homework.
Meanwhile, Helen shows that she is extremely fascinated with nature when she wishes to see the flowers.
On top of that, while she is wheelchair-bound, she doesn't let it define her, and she enjoys the adrenaline rush of an adventure.
She is even enthusiastic when she tells others about the times she spends with Sonic, which shows how lively she can be.

Article : https://www.cbr.com/sonic-x-helen-better-protagonist-choice-than-chris/

Offline Berto

« Reply #704 on: October 05, 2022, 11:05:55 pm »
Sonic X Never Used Sonic the Hedgehog’s Best Villain

It makes sense given the show's release period and the direction of its story. When Sonic X began to directly adapt the video games and their characters and concepts, it was the series' most recent entries.
As mentioned, the ports of the Dreamcast Sonic Adventure games were still huge sellers on former Sega rival Nintendo's console, with Nintendo's Game Boy Advance also being home to Sonic Advance 3 and Sonic Battle.
These titles were all released before or around the 2003 premiere of Sonic X, but the same can't be said for the breakout appearance of Metal Sonic.

Article : https://www.cbr.com/sonic-x-anime-never-used-metal-sonic-best-villain/