Author Topic: Street fighter 5  (Read 3051 times)

Offline Mariano

• Total Meseta: 8
  • Segarion
    • Funnoticias
Street fighter 5
« on: February 16, 2016, 06:24:36 pm »
So, does anybody here have already the game or want to buy it?, because i heard that there are some problems with it.

Here is a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ugM1yvcGo

I dont know, maybe is only in the PC version. Can someone give me any impresion of the game?

Offline George

• Total Meseta: 668
    • http://www.segabits.com/
Re: Street fighter 5
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 08:15:42 pm »
Capcom decided to skip the arcade version, aka what it really is: beta test and release their game as a platform (the way arcade games are done), the issue here is that in arcades you aren't paying a 59.99 entry fee and forced to grind for new characters. You know, the vendor just updates the game and you continue plopping in coins.

So far it has mixed reviews on Steam, 6/10 which is much less than what reviews have been giving it (average 82%). Gamers: Just above average - Journos: Great.

Yeah, I'm not buying it until it drops in price. Capcom should have charged 30-40 max for this thing (unless they fleshed out the overall package). I'm not against their DLC model, but you have to make the base game worth the price of entry before you start promoting DLC.

Offline Randroid

• Total Meseta: 15
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 12:55:02 am »
So far it has mixed reviews on Steam, 6/10 which is much less than what reviews have been giving it (average 82%). Gamers: Just above average - Journos: Great.

Went to steam after reading what you posted. Wow, they're trashing the game hard. I'd expect this lack of polish on a jump from say SF3 to SF4, but is 5 really all that different from 4 to the point were they're multiplayer matching is a total failure.

Ah well, I was lukewarm on this one anyways. The new characters seem uninspired and the design changes for the existing characters are a serious downgrade.

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 03:39:53 am »
Crapcom strikes again!
SEG4GES

Offline Nei

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 04:34:20 pm »
Maybe I am the "core" audience of this, but the main game is really, really polished and just as good as you could hope...all the extra fluff will eventually come and for now we can spam the training and online mode (everything a fighting game really needs) + some extra bells and whistles to earn fight money in time for the updates...I am having a blast playing it.
better in daydreaming