Author Topic: Santo Ileso  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Superglue

• Total Meseta: 0
Santo Ileso
« on: November 18, 2021, 03:54:17 pm »
I know this is not a Sega game, but what are your thoughts on the new Saints Row reboot? Will it still be worth playing if the creators of Saints Row decide to use a less humorous and more violent approach to this game?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iDr4l1DdRCU

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: Santo Ileso
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 12:10:19 am »
I prefer if they kept the humours.
Easier to recommend to friends too.
There were already many games with violent approach.

Offline Superglue

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 10:35:41 pm »
I prefer if they kept the humours.
Easier to recommend to friends too.
There were already many games with violent approach.

I agree. This looks more like Watch Dogs than Saints Row without the humor. Then again, I might still play it if the reviews are good. It was a mistake to hire a brand new team, but they still seem to be attempting to go back to their roots from the first two games and the map of the southwest looks like it will be fun to explore.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 05:54:21 am »

I agree. This looks more like Watch Dogs than Saints Row without the humor. Then again, I might still play it if the reviews are good. It was a mistake to hire a brand new team, but they still seem to be attempting to go back to their roots from the first two games and the map of the southwest looks like it will be fun to explore.

Brand new team doesn't always mean the game will not up to par with the original team.
Contra 4, Streets of Rage 4, and Sonic Mania do deliver so we really have to give them a chance