Author Topic: Elden Ring  (Read 4943 times)

Offline FJ1992

• Total Meseta: 0
    • Milwicz Architekci
Elden Ring
« on: March 11, 2022, 03:22:34 am »
Oh my my, how much I adore this game. I've been playing it for a few days now and don't know when to stop. It has everything a Souls fan could want and more. It's even more approachable for newbies. If you've never played a souls game before, give this one a go. There are few bosses that might be difficult, but with time you should get better and don't give up! When you defeat a boss, it brings so much satisfaction! Don't forget about the music too which is fantastic  8)

Offline Mystic Monkey

Re: Elden Ring
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2022, 04:27:10 am »
I've seen a few gameplay videos. It's not bad. Me and Berto been going on about how an ideal reboot of the Golden Axe series could be done and Elden Ring was brought up often.

Offline Isabella1992

• Sanlis
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2022, 05:16:34 am »
That's true and actually it could be a bit like the Golden Axe.

I'm also playing Elden Ring and it's more than I expected. Hearing 'open world' I have a bad feeling that it's going to be another Ubisoft game. From Software proves that they made this kind of decision for a reason and it's addicting. One more dungeon, one more catacombs...  ;-D

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2022, 06:01:14 am »
If you've never played a souls game before, give this one a go.

No. Everyone should give this one a go. Both who's ever played and never played a souls game before, lol.

It's definitely GOTY 2022 ... for now.

Me and Berto been going on about how an ideal reboot of the Golden Axe series could be done and Elden Ring was brought up often.

Ditto.. in this thread..

From Software proves that they made this kind of decision for a reason and it's addicting. One more dungeon, one more catacombs...

... one more hour.. and more one hour... and more...
It's indeed addicting.
Who said hard games only bring us frustration.
It also give us addiction and sense of achievement feeling .

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2022, 07:47:31 am »
No. Everyone should give this one a go. Both who's ever played and never played a souls game before, lol.

It's definitely GOTY 2022 ... for now.

I might give it a go if ever discounted.
Ditto.. in this thread...
I figured to move it to this thread given it relates to Golden Axe.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 23
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 11:34:22 pm »
Sonic is the Elden Ring PVP king, and only one thing can stop him
I mean, Sonic is a glutton for rings

For the uninitiated, Elden Ring has an online player-versus-player component. You're able to invade other people's worlds and engage in fisticuffs. Defeat them and you'll earn runes that help you level up, or Rune Arcs that act as buffs.
As with all online competitive multiplayer things, metas emerge. People find the optimal concoction of clothes and weaponry that'll ensure they have the best chance of winning. And it turns out that it's Sonic The Hedgehog who's earned that crown in Elden Ring.

Article : https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/sonic-is-the-elden-ring-pvp-king-and-only-one-thing-can-stop-him