Author Topic: Playstation games you’re playing?  (Read 4552 times)

Offline RogerFoster

• Total Meseta: 0
Playstation games you’re playing?
« on: March 19, 2022, 09:38:13 am »
Top-rated Laser Levels For Builders

If you are doing a great build without using a laser level, it is a huge flaw. It can be considered a very serious mistake, which has proved the importance of this device. However, to be able to own a laser level suitable for yourself is not easy. You have to consider many different factors to make the most accurate decision, but you can simply do it on a dedicated website to find information. Let us list the most popular laser level tool on LaserLevelHub.net 💖💖💖 where you can find the trusted information. Let’s go!

1. DEWALT DW088K Laser Level

Laser level DeWalt DW088K is the most popular laser line today

Laser level DeWalt DW088K is the most popular laser line today, used by architects and engineers regularly and extremely trusted in its accuracy. But it's great that the price of this product is very reasonable for your wallet. Find out why DeWalt DW088K is so popular.

Your first feeling when you first encounter the DeWalt DW088K laser level is very convenient, due to the compact design, and fits in your hand. Along with the relatively small weight so you can move it anywhere needed without getting tired.

Although the shape is quite small, DeWalt DW088K carries all the functions from basic to advanced. An extremely sensitive and modern self-balancing system, increasing accuracy for leveling as well as balancing jobs. Together with the 3-beam laser beam (vertical and horizontal) and the easy-to-control side buttons, the workflow is greatly improved.

The Laser Level DeWalt DW088K is designed to be used both outdoors and indoors for small tasks such as decoration or painting, making it perfect for use. With a fairly wide range of up to 100 feet, you can perform comfortably working without worrying about the distance. In particular, this laser level can be equipped with an integrated device to increase the range up to 165 feet. Usually the farther a distance, the more accurate the device is. However, this is not true for the DeWalt DW088K, the accuracy of the lasers emitted from the device is always guaranteed to be accurate within 1/8 inch at 30 feet.

2. Bosch GLL 55 Laser Level

Bosch GLL 55 Laser level is set up 3 different simple laser beam modes

Bosch GLL 55 Laser Level is a useful device that is equally popular with DeWalt DW088K. But people love this laser level tool because there are other very special elements, many good comments about this model on LaserLevelHub Construction and Power Tool Reviews prove that it deserves to be bought.

Bosch GLL 55 Laser level is set up in 3 different simple laser beam modes (vertical, horizontal, and diagonal) along with the functions of two lines independently or together. Due to many different modes, users can use it in a diverse and comfortable way.

The Bosch GLL55 Laser Level is replicated with Visimax technology in the device to extend the laser's visibility up to 50 feet in combination with an advanced smart pendulum system that enables the device to operate automatically in cases. different and at the same time avoid the risks and be bold about moving the laser level. You will not have to get tired of manual editing anymore. Job performance is greatly accelerated.

3. Makita SK104Z Laser Level

Makita laser level company always has a certain number of users and trust. Their product always has a decisive factor that few other laser level lines possess, along with other great elements that make up the brand of Makita. Typical for its product is Makita SK104Z.

Makita SK104Z Laser Level is famous for its extremely fast self-balancing time (under 3 seconds) that is repeated in the device, an element that few laser level products possess. With this mode, the work efficiency when using it increases significantly, reducing labor costs a lot more.

In standard conditions, the device can be used for up to 50 feet with extreme precision when in both horizontal and vertical lines. You will not need to worry too much about the degree of its error, the accuracy for the horizontal line +/- 1/8 "at 30 'and the vertical line +/- 3/32" at 30'. In addition, the laser projection mode of the Makita SK104 Laser level is a 635 nm type II laser with a fairly large capacity of 0.95mW, convenient for users to observe the laser clarity when working.

I have listed all the elements of today's most popular laser level products. You can rely on my rating or read the best laser level reviews at LaserLevelHub.net Best Tool Comparisons to review and decide on the best laser level that suits you. I hope you find the most effective product.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 10:08:35 am by RogerFoster »

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
Re: Playstation games you’re playing?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 06:10:41 pm »
Honestly, I haven't played a console video game in years. I have my PS3 in it's box.

I had plans on getting a PS4 when it was newbut I figured "FF7 and Spider-man are the only two games I want for PS5. Seems kinda wasteful to buy a console for just two games."
So I figured I'll wait until the PS4 gets cheaper. Then we have the PS4Pro, now we got the PS5. I could wait for the PS5 to get cheaper but who's to say there won't be a PS5Pro or something?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 05:27:13 am by Mystic Monkey »

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 09:13:42 pm »
What else but the 2022 GOTY candidate ... Elden Ring

Mind you that this game is so hard that it made us swear a lot,
so don't play this in front of kids.

Also if you into fighting game, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is fun too.
But I don't play this on PS4.
Played it on Switch since I'm more into handheld than playing it on TV.
Still PS4 (or PC) will be better option since it's promised to get a rollback netcode update this summer.
I just don't have the patience to wait until summer to play the game.

Offline lorde

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2023, 07:31:44 pm »
The DeWalt DW088K laser leveler has a relatively chea p price, slither io suitable for the needs of many users.