Author Topic: Binary Domain Official Thread of Nagoshi Nagoshter  (Read 45784 times)

Offline ezodagrom

• Total Meseta: 3
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Binary Domain Official Thread of Nagoshi Nagoshter
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2012, 10:00:25 am »
I had some problems with the controls in Binary Domain PC, but someone in the Steam forums found a fix for this problem (camera moving randomly with the mouse, space not working in the menus, only E was working, not being able to use A and D in the menus, just the numbers equivalent to the controller d-pad left and right):
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2672146

Offline Pao

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2012, 05:26:58 pm »
I made this video using FRAPS to showcase the great hit reaction in the game!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbzOLTXMr1Y[/youtube]

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2012, 05:33:00 pm »
Yeah, i've been hesitating to comment myself since i wanted to finish the game first. But from what i played so far.... my god. What an excellent game. This game really got a bad treatment for what it is. This game should have gotten alot of promotion and marketing. It's sad playing the game knowing how just only few people are experiencing this game while it could attract so much more.

Aw well, i'll be enjoying the game in the mean time

Offline ezodagrom

• Total Meseta: 3
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2012, 12:22:23 pm »
The PC version has just been updated, here are the patch notes:
* FOV options have been added in the Configuration Tool for Aiming and Normal views.
* Fixed Configuration Tool crash when modifying options for DirectInput control pads.
* Restored missing Controller Sensitivity options to Configuration Tool.
* Added basic keyboard and mouse navigation to the menus.
* Updated mouse sensitivity; mouse aiming should generally feel more comfortable now.
* Added Volume option in the Configuration Tool.
* Changed the Screen Size setting to be 100% by default.
* Changed the default button prompts to the keyboard icons.
* Fixed a crash on game exit.

Hardware issues:

* On Intel Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge processors, users may experience a graphical issue during the cutscene in Chapter 1 when you let go of the ship and swim over to the gangway, just before using the grappling hook. Intel is aware of the issue, and the fix will be rolled out in a future driver update. Please continue to keep your graphics drivers up to date, and the issue will soon be fixed.

* Users playing the game on some NVIDIA graphics cards, using more recent driver versions, may experience corruption of the water reflections (appearing as a mosaic-like effect over the water). NVIDIA is aware of the issue and will work on fixing it in a driver update.

* Users on Optimus laptops will likely be unable to select the correct graphics card in the Configuration Tool. NVIDIA is aware of the issue, and will work on fixing this for a future driver update.
http://store.steampowered.com/news/7886/

Offline max_cady

• Total Meseta: 14
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2012, 01:06:10 pm »

Yesterday I told you guys that I finished Binary Domain. The screenshot above is just one of many impressive lines in the game.
I'm very impressed by the game. It's set-piece, after set-piece, after set-piece. The best part? You are never really doing the same thing in one go. I also liked those slow parts in which you can walk around and talk to NPCs.
The bosses are THE major highlight. It shows Nagoshi can be really creative with something as mundane as silver plated bosses.