Author Topic: little big adventure  (Read 3289 times)

Offline semmie

• Banned
little big adventure
« on: November 01, 2012, 01:15:09 pm »
as many of yu guys around the 30 or higher know there was this gem called little big adventure.
for those who loved rpg mos def played this. there are 2 parts of the games. the 3rd never came which made the public deeply dissapointed as is the case with shenmue3.

the game ws really succesfull and even became platinum.

for those of u interested from the new generation and are willing to play a real game hers a link to a base where you can download this game. no its not pirating cause the maker freddy reynal dont mind

http://www.lbahq.com/

screenshots can be found on google ofcourse. to help :
https://www.google.be/search?q=little+big+adventure&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=nl&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=5ruSUJfqA_HM0AX0hoDYBg&biw=1467&bih=682&sei=6LuSUN-2N-Xb0QWp1IAI

dont be hold of because of the graphics. by god you dont know what your missing. give it some time and keep playing for 4 hours just to get into it. and talk back n say whats your opinion is
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 01:46:02 pm by Barry the Nomad »

Offline CrazyT

• Total Meseta: 100
Re: little big adventure
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 08:45:10 am »
For some strange reason, this game really reminds me of shenmue. The whole aspect of having an open world and speaking to people with a similar message untill the story progresses.

great game.

Offline semmie

• Banned
Re: little big adventure
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 03:20:01 pm »
For some strange reason, this game really reminds me of shenmue. The whole aspect of having an open world and speaking to people with a similar message untill the story progresses.

great game.

i played those games back to back
i liked part one most because of the soundtracks.
wish there were games like this.

you wont see stuff like this and grimfandango nowadays