Author Topic: Cool Sega toys and action figures....offical and unofficial...  (Read 119021 times)

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: Cool Sega toys and action figures....offical and unofficial...
« Reply #315 on: September 19, 2022, 12:45:22 am »
Storm Collectibles has Announced The Bad Brothers Figure for Q1 2023

The Bad Brothers, also known as Hammering Giants, are the giants in Death Adder's army from Golden Axe that use hammers as weapons. They are easygoing and are usually seen smiling, but are dangerous opponents. The duo are the bosses from the Old Firewood Kingdom.

Features:

A fully articulated unseen joints Bad Brother
2 x Interchanging Head Sculpt
4 x Pairs of Hands
1 x Hammer

Estimated Release Date: Q1 2023

Source : https://www.facebook.com/stormcollectibles/posts/5561410920564562
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 12:38:32 am by Berto »

Offline Mystic Monkey

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #316 on: September 20, 2022, 07:32:29 am »
The planet was still undergoing a major transformation. It wasn't stable like right now.
True. If the meteor never happened though we'd probably have really large birds these days.

Offline Berto

« Reply #317 on: September 20, 2022, 08:53:52 pm »
True. If the meteor never happened though we'd probably have really large birds these days.

And those large birds would eat humans.
Humans wouldn't be at the top of food chain.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #318 on: September 21, 2022, 04:23:19 pm »
And those large birds would eat humans.
Humans wouldn't be at the top of food chain.

I dunno, we humans would of had plenty of time to turn the food chain around in our favour if we evolved along with dinosaurs.
I mean, humans are too good at killing to the whole point of hunting licenses to prevent us from genociding whole species for sport.

Offline Berto

« Reply #319 on: September 21, 2022, 11:56:13 pm »
I dunno, we humans would of had plenty of time to turn the food chain around in our favour if we evolved along with dinosaurs.
I mean, humans are too good at killing to the whole point of hunting licenses to prevent us from genociding whole species for sport.

Yeah, of course that's assuming dinosaurs wouldn't evolve to the point where they become as smart as human.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #320 on: September 22, 2022, 06:32:13 am »
Yeah, of course that's assuming dinosaurs wouldn't evolve to the point where they become as smart as human.

If "lizard people" were real or if there were any dinosaurs that had potential to evolve into sentient, dominant, cultured species I wonder what that dinosaur would be?

Offline Berto

« Reply #321 on: September 22, 2022, 07:56:06 pm »
If "lizard people" were real or if there were any dinosaurs that had potential to evolve into sentient, dominant, cultured species I wonder what that dinosaur would be?

Dang, I forgot that SMB movie.
It really is a good example of evolved dinosaurs.

Offline Berto

« Reply #322 on: September 23, 2022, 01:51:42 am »
✨Official Sonic the Hedgehog Lights✨

Perfect for your gaming den, movie room, or any other room you fancy!

Link👉: https://zcu.io/Woyy
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 01:40:36 am by Berto »

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #323 on: September 23, 2022, 08:30:29 am »
Dang, I forgot that SMB movie.
It really is a good example of evolved dinosaurs.

The fact that a single species of humanoids evolved from various dinosaurs didn't make sense to me though. (But then again most of the movie didn't make sense.)

Evolution is when something evolves from a singular species and may branch out into a variety of other species.
The Earth of Dinohatten timeline seems to imply that not only did the dinosaurs lived but their variety of species as a dinosaur seem to merge with one another through evolution as they all came together into a singular common species of dino-sapien which makes no sense.
Would of made more sense if King Koopa and Dinohatten citizens evolved from a single species of dinosaur of prehistoric dragon or something.

Still despite the criticisms this movie get (and how I usually am around Nintendo) I genuinely enjoyed this movie for what it is. It would of been more of a cult classic if they just removed all the Super Mario Bros. elements from it and just be about two regular Brooklyn plumbers who find an alternate city where dinosaurs evolved into man instead of humans.

Offline Berto

« Reply #324 on: September 25, 2022, 09:34:01 pm »
The fact that a single species of humanoids evolved from various dinosaurs didn't make sense to me though. (But then again most of the movie didn't make sense.)

Evolution is when something evolves from a singular species and may branch out into a variety of other species.
The Earth of Dinohatten timeline seems to imply that not only did the dinosaurs lived but their variety of species as a dinosaur seem to merge with one another through evolution as they all came together into a singular common species of dino-sapien which makes no sense.
Would of made more sense if King Koopa and Dinohatten citizens evolved from a single species of dinosaur of prehistoric dragon or something.

Still despite the criticisms this movie get (and how I usually am around Nintendo) I genuinely enjoyed this movie for what it is. It would of been more of a cult classic if they just removed all the Super Mario Bros. elements from it and just be about two regular Brooklyn plumbers who find an alternate city where dinosaurs evolved into man instead of humans.

It's hard trying to make sense of it.
And most of them are still looking like a human.
More like a human and dinosaur hybrid than the evolve version of dinosaur,
just like Marvel's Lizzard.

I didn't hate the movie too.
It's still kinda entertaining and enjoyed it but may be partly because I didn't have attached feelings to the Mario game universe.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #325 on: September 26, 2022, 07:59:30 pm »
It's hard trying to make sense of it.
And most of them are still looking like a human.
More like a human and dinosaur hybrid than the evolve version of dinosaur,
just like Marvel's Lizzard.

I didn't hate the movie too.
It's still kinda entertaining and enjoyed it but may be partly because I didn't have attached feelings to the Mario game universe.
Well chicken are warm-blooded and if you pluck a chicken you get it's skin underneath it's feathers. So if dinosaurs evolved into birds (and whenever or not dinosaurs were cold-blooded which I don't think they were given the sheer size and temperament of the world at the time) it could be possible for a lizard to evolve into a mammal I suppose.

But the only way I can imagine Dinohatten residents evolving from various dinosaurs would be if some sort of new catastrophic event that caused surviving dinosaurs to mutate and become more compatible with one another for dino cross-breeding. Like a triceratops doing a stegosaurus or something.

Still if these Mario movies ever got sequels I'd be curios to see how Dinohatten reflected the video games Mushroom Kingdom.
I know there was a Super Mario Bros Movie fan comic but it only lasted for a few chapters before whoever was working on it got burned out or something.

Offline Berto

« Reply #326 on: September 26, 2022, 08:54:50 pm »
Well chicken are warm-blooded and if you pluck a chicken you get it's skin underneath it's feathers. So if dinosaurs evolved into birds (and whenever or not dinosaurs were cold-blooded which I don't think they were given the sheer size and temperament of the world at the time) it could be possible for a lizard to evolve into a mammal I suppose.

But the only way I can imagine Dinohatten residents evolving from various dinosaurs would be if some sort of new catastrophic event that caused surviving dinosaurs to mutate and become more compatible with one another for dino cross-breeding. Like a triceratops doing a stegosaurus or something.

Still if these Mario movies ever got sequels I'd be curios to see how Dinohatten reflected the video games Mushroom Kingdom.
I know there was a Super Mario Bros Movie fan comic but it only lasted for a few chapters before whoever was working on it got burned out or something.

Nintendo wouldn't let the sequel movie happened.
While now it's considered as a cult movie, back then it got mostly negative reviews and worse ... it grossed less than its production budget.
The failure alone led to Nintendo withholding the live-action movie rights to their properties for over 20 years, until 2019's Detective Pikachu came.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #327 on: September 27, 2022, 08:36:37 am »
Nintendo wouldn't let the sequel movie happened.
While now it's considered as a cult movie, back then it got mostly negative reviews and worse ... it grossed less than its production budget.
The failure alone led to Nintendo withholding the live-action movie rights to their properties for over 20 years, until 2019's Detective Pikachu came.

Oh I know full well why the movie was terrible. But if you're a Mario fan who want's something more nitty-gritty then the movie would be perfect for that.

Imagine what, say, Shy Guys look like in Dinohatten.

Offline Berto

« Reply #328 on: September 27, 2022, 08:50:20 pm »
Oh I know full well why the movie was terrible. But if you're a Mario fan who want's something more nitty-gritty then the movie would be perfect for that.

Imagine what, say, Shy Guys look like in Dinohatten.

While that Shy Guy design is cool, people will say their childhood is ruined though if the nitty-gritty went too far.
Same thing's happened with how the Twitter react to the new Winnie the Pooh movie.

Offline Mystic Monkey

« Reply #329 on: September 28, 2022, 04:16:58 pm »
While that Shy Guy design is cool, people will say their childhood is ruined though if the nitty-gritty went too far.
Same thing's happened with how the Twitter react to the new Winnie the Pooh movie.

Doesn't Disney own the rights to Winnie the Pooh? Why allow such a movie to be made? I heard they were going under a bit with the live-action films but they must really been tanking hard to allow this movie to be made.