Author Topic: 20 Years of Top 20 Gaming  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Tempest

• Total Meseta: 0
  • To be this good takes AGES.
20 Years of Top 20 Gaming
« on: November 23, 2015, 05:17:34 am »
Since it's the 20th anniversary of the PAL Saturn launch (okay, I'm several months late), I've created a 14-page document celebrating the best 20 games available for the Saturn in PAL territories. It's been designed as a homage to SEGA Saturn Magazine and the Top 50 feature they ran in issue #28. You can download it HERE.

I've put a lot of effort into it over the last few months and would love to know what you think.

While everyone won't agree with some of my choices and the order of the games, I'm sure we can all agree that the games in the list are great fun.

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: 20 Years of Top 20 Gaming
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 02:39:03 am »
Since it's the 20th anniversary of the PAL Saturn launch (okay, I'm several months late), I've created a 14-page document celebrating the best 20 games available for the Saturn in PAL territories. It's been designed as a homage to SEGA Saturn Magazine and the Top 50 feature they ran in issue #28. You can download it HERE.

I've put a lot of effort into it over the last few months and would love to know what you think.

While everyone won't agree with some of my choices and the order of the games, I'm sure we can all agree that the games in the list are great fun.

Great document.
Yeah, I don't agree about the order of the games but all those games are really deserved to be Top 20.