Author Topic: Having Trouble While Playing 'Sonic Colors: Ultimate'  (Read 4284 times)

Offline HudsonSchuppe

• Total Meseta: 0
Having Trouble While Playing 'Sonic Colors: Ultimate'
« on: July 12, 2022, 04:14:03 am »

Hello everyone, I need some help here. Recently I am experiencing a problem on my Windows 10 computer while playing 'Sonic Colors: Ultimate'. After a few minutes of playing, my computer began to crash and sometimes it got freeze.

Sometimes it happens due to not updating the graphics card properly. So I checked to see if the graphics card had been updated or not and it was outdated. So for that reason when I try to update the graphics card, it does not work. I'm not sure why this happens. Could someone please help me to solve the issue? Any kind of suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 04:23:05 am by HudsonSchuppe »

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
Re: Having Trouble While Playing 'Sonic Colors: Ultimate'
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 08:13:43 pm »
Hi Hudson. Have you try this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQWjFhF05sk

Offline HudsonSchuppe

• Total Meseta: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 12:22:47 am »
Thank you for sharing such an informative video. But I did not use this method before. Actually, I found this article online and I followed some methods from here. First I enabled the graphics driver which was disabled and then reinstalled the graphics driver. After doing the tasks properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while playing the game. Anyway thank you so much.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 12:33:42 am by HudsonSchuppe »

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 12:45:24 am »
Glad to know you've solved your problem already. Happy playing!  :-D