1) Does the British national anthem change if a king succeeds the queen?
2) Has the UKIP ever won any elections?
3) Is the U.K. a continent since Brexit happened?
4) Why is Northern Ireland separate from regular Ireland?
1) The anthem does indeed change to "god save the king".
2) Nope. UKIP have a big mouth and kept getting attention despite only having one MP. They had more say in the EU, but never did anything - ironically.
3) No. We're still part of Europe, but leaving the EU which is a political union.
4) Mainly political and religious reasons that lead to a very violent time many years ago. N.Ireland stayed british (it was taken over years ago) Ireland went it alone. I've been to Belfast before. The people and place is lovely, but there's still security concerns resulting in armed police on the streets.