Author Topic: THE MAFIA 2013 April Fools Madness  (Read 42592 times)

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
Re: What happened to this website?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2013, 01:23:38 am »
oh god XD you're killing me semmie, i'm in stitches.

i shouldn't be laughing like this i need to go to bed real soon.

Offline Kori-Maru

• Total Meseta: 9
  • AMS Kagekidan sanjou-desu!
    • The Website of the Dead
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2013, 01:28:16 am »
so allya bitches chillin in this bunker like some kinda war has begone against the mobb? now for real tho bout the ecco the dolphin topic when i said that game is to advanced for some peeps out here who claim to be serious gamers who put initiative to actually play the game without crying like freaking small tiny boys who cry when they see blood on their fingers.

lemme tell u peeps if i were with u guys in prison u would beg momma for astro glider cause i would be assrape u everyday if ye dont play ecco correctly.
basically this shit anno 2013 game behaviour has devided in the following as i quote one of my friends.

1. The Bandwagon idiots who have never played the game, but bash it to be cool and go along with the crowd like the mindless drone asses they are. This is the typical mainstream gamer out there who has no mind of his own.

2. Those who played it for two minutes, and then threw a tantrum because they would actually have to learn the game instead of it being dumbed down for them.

3. Those who played it, learned the game, played through the game, and just didn;t care for it. These are the only gamers of the game who's opinion even matters on the game.

4. Those who played the game, and liked it finding it to be perfectly playable, and even fun, because they have a mind of their own, and actually took the time to learn the complex controls.

thats why i said its too advanced for many of us. like crackdude for instance. now forget the bash part when i called u an asslicker. now back to serious and no emotions

to crackdude and the others who second him

didnt u guys just basically sprout pussylips when u played the game?
didnt u guys just basically got stuck in the game cause u couldnt find ur way?
didnt u guys just basically cry when the sharks attack u and then suddenly u dont know how to use the controls out of stress?
didnt u guys just basically stresspoop on the toilet out of the pressure that u had to go up to get air in the game?
didnt u guys just basically give up on the game.

why?
cause its to advanced to allya

ok ok ok maybe im wrong then prove me wrong please.
the best of u r those who fought the octopus and gave up. they at least tried. but nonetheless it proved them that the game was to advanced for them
Please tell me all of that is just one big April Fools joke?
consider yourself sonic the hedgehog and me the shadow the hedgehog
except i do actually have a weener and pants on. so fantasize me as shadow the hedgehog with underpants on
and fantasize u as being sonic the hedgehog with latina string on with cupcake patterns
Nai-ne? O_o

www.thewebsiteofthedead.com ~ The House of the Dead Unofficial fan site

Offline crackdude

• Total Meseta: 64
  • Nintendo Bling
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2013, 05:27:31 am »
to crackdude and the others who second him

didnt u guys just basically sprout pussylips when u played the game?
Oh god why can't I stop laughing ahahah
SEG4GES

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
Semmie peeps
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2013, 05:33:00 am »
The Mafia did not take your latest comments lightly semmie. You better pay up those 3$50 quick or they'll make you sprout pussy lips. This is an advice, from man to peep know what I'm sayin
SEG4GES

Offline ungibbed

• Total Meseta: 4
  • hater of haters...
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2013, 06:05:41 am »
Sorry all, I farted into my microphone and possibly started world console war 3... (That didn't really happen of course)
I despise ignorant fanboys. Enjoy the great games on all systems or platforms. There is no reason for blind hate...

Offline semmie

• Banned
Re: Semmie peeps
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2013, 06:08:15 am »
  if you wanna join.
u basically duck down ill put a coin on the ground.
it is just to trick u. and to reward you for your humbleness.

u know what im saying right?

3.50 ill pay you 50cent for a whole night with the sega crew. u get me billy boy? wuahahahha(pulp fiction style)

now thats sick huh?

in al seriousness. im cool with you but it just was to suspisious seeying you always reply after barry Larry talks about something.
maybe its me being paranoid(i think thats the case)
ill let u be . ok ok ok

here is the 3.50 and go buy some twizzlers

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
Re: Semmie peeps
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2013, 06:12:42 am »
The Mafia appreciates your loyalty. Gotta stick together bro

And yeah you're paranoid as fuck dude lol
SEG4GES

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 06:13:10 am »
Sorry all, I farted into my microphone and possibly started world console war 3... (That didn't really happen of course)

unless u played hyperdimension neptunia and believe innit. other then that it didnt happen unless u believe in hyperdimension neptunia as some kind of thing thats gonna occure.
like hyperdimension neptunia is some sacred book such as the bible or budhist stuff.. but if u dont believe in hyperdimension neptunia as a devine scripture i consider u a blasphemous person.

join the hyperdimension neptunia crew or face a killing by throw down into a pit with spikes

I DARE U HAAAAAAAAAAAA.
CONVERT TO FUCKING HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Offline crackdude

• Nintendo Bling
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2013, 06:14:16 am »
Is the battlefield 3 background here to stay? It does look rather cool
SEG4GES

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
How much cash you carrying in yo wallet?
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2013, 07:33:08 am »
me n d'shawn:

yo, like, peeps be sayin mo money mo problemz but i gotta educate all of you on somethin:

that aint the case!

yo, i may not be able to spell full words - and i may be called a fool for doin so - but yo u all gotta listen up:

you carry cash money in yo wallet an itz all good.

me n my boi d'shan were chillin at sbarro when dis fine lil cute thang nikki came up to us. she wuz all like "yo boys who into sega n who into nintendo?" n me n d'shan were like "yo baby we both into sega" n she wuz like "mmm yo dis is hard cuz i wanna get banged by a hot yung stud who like sega but i only want 1 boi" so i sed "d'shan n i will open our walletz, who eva haz the most cash money$ will get bangin"

nikki agreed n guess what. I HAD $11 in my wallet! d'shan had $1 n it wasnt even a bill, it wuz 1 a dem lame ass sackofjaweewas coinz that look like cheep ass shit. so me n nikki hooked up n it all wuz bcuz of the money i had n the teachingz of kareem abdul jabbar. yo

nikki:

Offline semmie

• Banned
random insanity moments
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 07:33:14 am »
ok lemme start

i felt on the ground and didnt know i had blood so i kept skating untill someone said u got blood.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 07:37:38 am »
yo crackdude quit lickin crack.

life is a battlefield

love is a battlefield

hardcore gaming is a battlefield

battlefield 3.

Offline semmie

• Banned
Re: How much cash you carrying in yo wallet?
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2013, 07:45:23 am »
i really dont wanna insult anyone i swear this time but doesnt she look suspisiously like a man. i mean more like yeah im a man but i look like a woman.

not like shania twain whatevah she said : man i feel like a woman

anyways dont have any cash in my wallet since i pay with the card and i hardly go out cause thats a waste for money. i dont wanna be a monkey waiting to get a chick. guess what i got mines. the furthest i would go is some kinda pub or cafe to talk shizzle. nah not going out
ull be broke in no time then.

check the pic under and focus on it

r u sure that aint a ladyboy

why didnt u come up with better like

man surely they say

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

and what u behold there barry? my oh my thank god we all have different tastes

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2013, 07:56:02 am »
WTF dude? that girl is a girl. i banged her, i know. the real test for any chick is to bang em n if it workz n if the piecez line up then they a chick.

yo my boy mikey (RIP) met diz hot lil number at a club n took her home to his parents place (they wuz outta town) n he got her down to her pantiez when he saw a buldge n knew he had a ladyboy on his handz. but mokey bein who he wuz didnt discriminate n he did her (she did him actually) but that wuz the test n she failed even tho she made it with my boi mokey anyway.

n what r u postin? that lookz like princess jasmine n she a cartoon! lol you be talkin bout ladyboyz but you be sharin picz of CARTOON chickz! yo look:

Offline semmie

• Banned
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2013, 07:59:00 am »
WTF dude? that girl is a girl. i banged her, i know. the real test for any chick is to bang em n if it workz n if the piecez line up then they a chick.

yo my boy mikey (RIP) met diz hot lil number at a club n took her home to his parents place (they wuz outta town) n he got her down to her pantiez when he saw a buldge n knew he had a ladyboy on his handz. but mokey bein who he wuz didnt discriminate n he did her (she did him actually) but that wuz the test n she failed even tho she made it with my boi mokey anyway.

n what r u postin? that lookz like princess jasmine n she a cartoon! lol you be talkin bout ladyboyz but you be sharin picz of CARTOON chickz! yo look:

man u wish man. u would kneel for her and say oh persian godess marry me.
come on honestly....