Author Topic: Good Sega games & reviews  (Read 180260 times)

Offline Sharky

• Total Meseta: 44
Re: Good Sega games & reviews
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2015, 06:58:48 am »
Berto do you write these little bits yourself:

"After the roaring success of SEGA’s free to play mobile RPG Chain Chronicles, the company seems to be investing big in mobile RPGs. Finally in line is Hortensia Saga. Like Chain Chronicles before it, Hortensia Saga uses the 3×3 grid for tactical-RPG gameplay. No word yet on a Western release but if Chain Chronicles is anything to go by we can expect a Western release by Gumi."
Made by SEGA

Offline Berto

• Total Meseta: 22
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2015, 07:42:13 pm »
Berto do you write these little bits yourself:

"After the roaring success of SEGA’s free to play mobile RPG Chain Chronicles, the company seems to be investing big in mobile RPGs. Finally in line is Hortensia Saga. Like Chain Chronicles before it, Hortensia Saga uses the 3×3 grid for tactical-RPG gameplay. No word yet on a Western release but if Chain Chronicles is anything to go by we can expect a Western release by Gumi."

No, Sharky, that was you who wrote that, I simply copy yours since I haven't tried the game.
That's why I put your article as source.   :P

Offline Sharky

« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2015, 04:50:14 am »
Fuck, did I? Haha... Can't keep track of this what I write!
Made by SEGA

Offline Berto

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2015, 09:58:24 pm »

THE BONDS OF SUKAZZU
(iOS, Android)

Sega's mobile battle game. Be as badass as possible in this gang war game.

User Review (iOS) - 4 of 5
User Review (Android) - 3.6 of 5
User Review (AppAnnie) - 4 of 5

Offline Berto

« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2015, 10:48:21 pm »

EASTSIDE HOCKEY MANAGER : EARLY ACCESS
(PC)

Release Date: 26 Mar, 2015

Take control your favourite hockey team or one of hundreds of other teams from all over the hockey world. Build and shape your roster by trading players, signing free-agents and drafting promising youngsters while managing your team towards glory. Select your team, set up practice schedules, select tactics, re-negotiate contracts and scout players from all over the world while interacting with your current stars and the media in order to appease the fans and the owners.

Eastside Hockey Manager: Early Access offers fans the most realistic, in-depth and immersive simulation of hockey management available, giving them the chance to manage club or country in any one of the world’s top hockey-playing nations.                       

User Review (Steam) - http://store.steampowered.com/app/301120/ - 9 of 10
GMGames.org - http://gmgames.org/eastside-hockey-manager-early-access-ehm-ea/review/ - 9.6 of 10
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:56:14 pm by Berto »

Offline Sharky

« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2015, 02:05:54 pm »
Berto, if you would like to make your own thread of reviews from this year and keep updating the initial first post as I used to do with this thread I will gladly stick your post to the top of the thread.
Made by SEGA

Offline Berto

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2015, 01:32:10 am »
Berto, if you would like to make your own thread of reviews from this year and keep updating the initial first post as I used to do with this thread I will gladly stick your post to the top of the thread.

Thanks but I think I'm already satisfied with the way it is right now..  :)

Offline Sharky

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2015, 04:28:00 am »
Okay fair enough! Carry on!
Made by SEGA

Offline Berto

« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2015, 01:47:30 am »

3D Thunder Blade
(3DS)

3D Thunder Blade is a recreation of a one-of-a-kind combat helicopter arcade machine originally released in 1987, re-mastered for the Nintendo 3DS hand-held system. In 3D Thunder Blade, players control a helicopter and use guns and missiles to destroy enemy vehicles while flying between buildings, through caves, and into enemy bases.

The re-mastered version boasts stereoscopic 3D visuals, support for the Circle Pad Pro or C-Stick, and adds a host of new features including two options for gyroscopic controls, adjustable difficulty settings, and a mode that recreates the look and feel of the original arcade machine with additional sound effects. Replay saving and stage select are also available.

Always Nintendo - 9 of 10
japanese3ds.com - 7 of 10
Hobby Consolas - 7.7 of 10

Sega Nerds - 8 of 10
Pure Nintendo - 7 of 10
Sega Bits (Barry) - A-

Offline Berto

« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2015, 03:26:03 am »

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX
(3DS)

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX features forty-eight full length versions of fan-favorite songs with multiple game modes and play styles. Game modes include both “Touch Mode” and “Button Mode”, each featuring multiple levels of difficulty and a wealth of customization options. Players are able to adjust difficulty via challenge and support items, change timing indicators and target icons, and swap out vocals in certain songs.

Further, players can watch their favorite videos and add scrolling commentary in the Mirai Theater, create unique dance routines in the Dance Studio, and compose their own song phrases in My Tune. The game also features customizable Player Cards which can be shared with the community over StreetPass and kept current via SpotPass.                   

Famitsu Score  - 9/9/9/9 [36/40]

Offline Berto

« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2015, 12:24:42 am »

Poitto Hero
(iOS, Android)

Release date : April 13, 2015

Poitto Hero is SEGA and Pokelabo's free to play mobile game colaboration.
An MMORPG where you can play with your friends online in real time (maximum 4 players)!

User Review (iOS) - 4.5 of 5
User Review (Android) - 3.7 of 5
User Review (AppAnnie) - 4.5 of 5

Offline Berto

« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2015, 09:22:16 pm »

STELLA GLOW
(3DS)

A strategy RPG for the 3DS that takes a few cues from another series developed by Imageepoch, Luminous Arc. Players take on the role of Alto, a young amnesiac knight who must convince four elemental witches throughout the Regnant Kingdom to join his side and stop Hilda, the Witch of Destruction, and her cruel Harbingers. Use the forgotten magic of Song in battle by tuning allied Witches to unlock their full potential.

Developed by Image Epoch and published by SEGA, this game was released in Japan in June 04, 2015. The North American version will be localized by Atlus.             

Famitsu Score  - 8/8/8/8 [32/40]

Offline Berto

« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2015, 08:35:46 pm »

Monster Gear
(iOS, Android)

Monster Gear is SEGA's monster slaying game where game players will be able to go on missions with 3 other players. The missions are set to take roughly five minutes to complete, unlike Monster Hunter where they can take generations.

The game will come with three main commands including attack, guarding and ‘special pair attack’. Players will be able to use five different weapons including lance, large sword, dual swords, a hammer, and a bow.

User Review (Android) - 3.8 of 5
User Review (AppAnnie) - 4.4 of 5

Offline Berto

« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2015, 04:45:34 am »

SakaTsuku SHOOT!
(iOS, Android)

Join 2 million players in the latest football manager game from SEGA!

SakaTsuku SHOOT! is the successor of football manager king series. This combination between action and manager game give you rich exciting experience during game matches.

Crush and conquer your opponents, then reign as National Champion!!!

Features:
· Real-time manage your team during the match
· More than 1,500 Licensed world-class player
· Fully-customizable club name and emblem
· Challenge other players to become the champion
· Over 1,000 unique skills

User Review (Amazon) - 3.9 of 5
User Review (Android) - 4.2 of 5

Offline Berto

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2015, 08:50:09 pm »

Sonic Runners
(iOS, Android)

Worlwide release : June 25, 2015

Despite their shared universe and genre, Sonic Dash and Sonic Runners are two extremely different games. Where Dash used the Temple Run/Subway Surfers over-the-shoulder, multi-lane layout to create a familiar mobile experience starring Sonic, Runners feels more like a classic Sonic platformer that’s been tweaked to the endless format.

The final result is frantic, polished gameplay similar to what Sonic Dash fans fell in love with, as well as a more classically Sonic, platformer-inspired experience that old school players pined for. Sonic Runners should be the game of choice for retro Sonic fans, as well as anyone who enjoys go, go, go, going fast.

http://www.gamezebo.com/2015/06/24/sonic-runners-review-quickest-hedgehog-around/

Gamezebo : 9 of 10
playboard.me : 8 of 10

BagoGames : 9 of 10
eShowBox : 8 of 10
gamerzoneblog : 10 of 10