SEGAbits Website > Announcements & Feedback

Read this before posting a topic!

<< < (6/6)

Barry the Nomad:
Well, the theme we had earlier today was old anyway since we updated the main page. So I'm assuming next step is a new forum theme to match the front page?

Happy Cat:
Yeah.. that would be the plan. Gonna have to integrate the latest articles in a more complex way, including wordpress functions directly into the forums seems to be causing issues on the latest version... which is understandable, I should of never done things that way to begin with, but it was easy and worked... plus back when i did it, i wouldn't of known how else to do it, i got more experience with PHP and databases, now.

Randroid:

--- Quote from: Will on January 09, 2013, 08:44:50 pm ---Yeah, it's actually an old theme I made ages ago, glad you like it, though! lol I borked the main theme, might be stuck with this one for a while :)

--- End quote ---

Ah must have been before my time here, but yes I love it. Makes me wish PSO2 was releasing soon.

semmie:
dark themes are better. cause at night my eyes wont hurt

Happy Cat:

--- Quote from: Randroid on January 10, 2013, 12:50:16 am ---Ah must have been before my time here, but yes I love it. Makes me wish PSO2 was releasing soon.

--- End quote ---

Makes sense. I always thought this theme was selectable though, as an optional theme. Maybe it wasn't. I'll make sure it is from now on, when the new theme goes up. Cause, yeah, it'd be a shame to let it go to waste :)

I know when I made this theme i had a different font in that user box... gonna go look and see what happened. get it back to the font it should be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version