SEGAbits Website > Announcements & Feedback

Mac OS 9 login issues

(1/5) > >>

crackdude:

--- Quote from: Will on February 19, 2013, 03:53:56 pm ---well it doesn't last super long, so once you get back on the forums just post that you got it. usually lasts 10 seconds at most.

--- End quote ---
oh ok, dumb question on my part then.. Usually when I get errors they last longer.

(on another topic, why can't I log on to the forums in any MacOS 9 browser?)

Emmett The Crab:

--- Quote from: crackdude on February 19, 2013, 04:30:57 pm ---oh ok, dumb question on my part then.. Usually when I get errors they last longer.

(on another topic, why can't I log on to the forums in any MacOS 9 browser?)

--- End quote ---

Are you really running Mac OS9?

Happy Cat:
sounds like a really weird issue, OS shouldn't be stopping you from logging in.

did you try clearing the cookies?

Emmett The Crab:
The browser will be older than dirt.  OS 9.2 was replaced by OSX in 2002, I think.  Are you using Internet Explorer for Mac, Netscape, Omniweb?

Will, when you moved my comment to this thread, it made me look dumb!   :o  Before the topic heading wasn't Mac OS 9 login issues.

Happy Cat:

--- Quote from: Emmett The Crab on February 19, 2013, 08:47:06 pm ---The browser will be older than dirt.  OS 9.2 was replaced by OSX in 2002, I think.  Are you using Internet Explorer for Mac, Netscape, Omniweb?

Will, when you moved my comment to this thread, it made me look dumb!   :o  Before the topic heading wasn't Mac OS 9 login issues.

--- End quote ---

Browser/OS shouldn't matter though. As long as the browser supports cookies he should be able to login.

Also, sorry. I wanted to keep things organized, his post was about something different, so I made a new thread out of it, and your post was replying to him, so I moved yours too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version