Off Topic > Everything Else

Recording PC game Software?

<< < (3/3)

MadeManG74:

--- Quote from: "ShadiWulf" ---Oh... right... I should of read your OP more carefully lol

I'm not an expert with emulators, but I know that SSF is quite a taxing emulator, that might be your issue.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, when I was playing the game it slowed down as well, maybe the combination of SSF and Fraps is too much?

Happy Cat:

--- Quote from: "MadeManG74" ---
--- Quote from: "ShadiWulf" ---Oh... right... I should of read your OP more carefully lol

I'm not an expert with emulators, but I know that SSF is quite a taxing emulator, that might be your issue.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, when I was playing the game it slowed down as well, maybe the combination of SSF and Fraps is too much?
--- End quote ---

Most likely!

Time to upgrade that bitch! ^_^

http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/desktops ... =dhs&cs=19

or build your own PC

MadeManG74:
Not sure I'm ready for an upgrade just yet, most taxing game I have is Empire, and that runs perfectly fine on the PC.  8-)

goddamnpbxsystem:
SSF isn't really that taxing... I think a entry level AMD Athlon 64 X2 and a decent midrange video card of the same vintage (2005-06) should run it pretty decently. I went from a Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6GHz dual core to a Phenom II X4 940 3GHz quad, and I didn't notice much difference.

You using the Aero theme if you have Vista or 7? Lots of programs running?

Bellmare:

There are several popular PC game recording software options that you can try:
1. OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) is a free and open-source software for video recording and live streaming.
2. Bandicam is another popular screen recording software that is known for its high-quality video output and low CPU usage.
3. Nvidia Shadowplay (or AMD ReLive) is a screen recording software that comes built-in with NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards.
4. Fraps is a classic game recording software that is known for its simplicity and reliability.
In the same way it's worth mentioning that the output quality of your recording could be affected by the performance of your computer, so make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the software you choose. Additionally, consider trying different recording settings and video codecs to see which one works best for your needs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version