Author Topic: So..the t-shirts...it's almost 3 months later...  (Read 42763 times)

Offline Happy Cat

• Total Meseta: 48
Re: So..the t-shirts...it's almost 3 months later...
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2014, 03:01:43 pm »
Can I ask a silly question? Is it just Mengels and I that are owed shirts? Surely there must have been more than just us that kicked in money. If that's so, either everyone else got shirts or everyone just doesn't care/remember.

Just because you two are the only ones posting in the topic doesn't mean there isn't other people who are looking at this topic, waiting for their shirts. There is a lot of people like that on the internet, don't feel the need to post since someone else has already brought up the issue.

I mean this topic has been read over 1000 times. There is no way all those views are just us.

Offline Deefy

• Total Meseta: 6
  • SupporterOfSEGA & F.C.Internazionale
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2014, 11:08:46 am »
I had also made a couple of posts in the topic time ago, but then I almost lost all hope of getting my shirt and so, as I have previously wrote, in the worst case I consider the money spent, a donation to SEGAbits... :-\
SEGA STYLE

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Total Meseta: 713
  • Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2014, 12:16:08 pm »
George didn't leave an update here, but I figured I'd share what he IM'd me last night.

He told me he created the labels and planned to print them at home, but ran out of ink, so he is making new labels today and will email the tracking numbers out and drop the shirts in the mail by Wednesday.

Hopefully all this happens and shirtgate comes to an end.

Offline JetSetRadioForever

• Total Meseta: 1
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2014, 03:44:24 pm »
Shirtgate? I thought we were calling it T-shirt Dragoon Saga. :)

Offline Emmett The Crab

• Total Meseta: 24
  • Smotrenfu!
    • http://www.CliveBarkerCast.com
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2014, 08:16:07 pm »
Don't call it Saga or the Candy Crush people will get you.

Offline Mengels7

• Total Meseta: 7
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2014, 10:31:35 pm »
Don't call it Saga or the Candy Crush people will get you.

Nor Candy. Candy T-Shirt George Saga would get the pants sued off us.

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2014, 01:53:35 pm »
Got the shirt. Thanks George.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2014, 03:00:57 pm »
Looks like mine should arrive today too (I'm not in the same boat as you guys, but it's good to hear that they're arriving)

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2014, 06:22:14 pm »
I should make mention other items were included. A Let's Tap soundtrack and a Sands of Destruction case tho honestly, even though the gesture is appreciated, I'm not familiar with either title.

Offline Mengels7

« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2014, 12:40:15 am »
Received everything today. Thanks George!

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2014, 10:35:31 am »
I should make mention other items were included. A Let's Tap soundtrack and a Sands of Destruction case tho honestly, even though the gesture is appreciated, I'm not familiar with either title.

Let's Tap was one of Yuji Naka's final collaborations with SEGA, it's a rhythm game that has players tap surfaces which is then registered by the Wiimote. The soundtrack is probably my favorite aspect of the game so thats a pretty cool addition. Sands of Destruction is a 2008 DS RPG published by SEGA, I don't know much about it but then again 2008 was a year in which I wasn't active in modern gaming.

Very glad that people are receiving the shirts! I know it took longer than it should have, but I'm glad the saga is behind us.

And I hope you guys will be open to supporting us in the future. Like I've noted, future things such as this will not be going through George.

In fact, I wasn't going to make this public until these shirts were sent out, and now that they are I wanted to mention that I've set up a RedBubble shop featuring SEGAbits designs:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/segabits/shop

I've made the designs featured on the shirts George made available to the store, though there is no front/back design and the cost is roughly double that of the shirts we made.

Offline Mengels7

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2014, 11:10:39 am »
Actually I just noticed mine has splotches of ink all over the back. Joy. I'll be attacking that with Tide later. I LOVE the VMU shirts on redbubble! Might have to pick one of those up sooner or later.

Offline Barry the Nomad

• Let's Post!
    • SEGAbits
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2014, 02:41:50 pm »
I LOVE the VMU shirts on redbubble! Might have to pick one of those up sooner or later.

Thanks! I spent quite a while making those. If you have a certain VMU image that you want, let me know! I developed a grid in illustrator that allows me to mimic the VMU pixel dimensions, so really I can make just about any image you want.

Also, I just wanted to note that I did not want to announce any of the redbubble stuff until this shirt situation was cleared up, I thought that was fair.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 02:44:23 pm by Barry the Nomad »